Sex Enhancer Pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Enhancer Pills

What's the best sex enhancers pills that you guys had tried and really works for you? And how did it enhance your sex performance?

Are you also interested for the ladies secret in bed? I cannot testify for the guys here as I am a lady lol but do let me know, I like sharing stuff.

Comment

I like hooking up with young and fit guys and they're so good in bed. I sometimes jokingly asked them what's their secret pill but they just told me it's all about healthy lifestyle hahaha.

Comment

• BoundaryPreserve
        BoundaryPreserve commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't believe in this. I am pretty most guys are using pills especially if they're a bit aged

You can never go wrong with VigRX Plus. Every time my man uses this, ugh the sex is mind blowing. If you wanna what I mean, you should tell your man to try this.

Comment

Originally posted by RootMartingale View Post
        You can never go wrong with VigRX Plus. Every time my man uses this, ugh the sex is mind blowing. If you wanna what I mean, you should tell your man to try this.
        Is this available on amazon? and how much?

Comment

• RootMartingale
          RootMartingale commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything is on Amazon nowadays so I am pretty sure you'll find this there

Exercise maybe and eating healthy. Definitely helps. Oh I also heard that there's a sex enhancement coffee now. Haven't tried it though

Comment

I can testify the goodness of this VigRX Plus @RootMartingaleI didn't know my partner could fuck me that hard and for almost 3 hours straight ugh.

Comment

Working...
          X