Sex Enhancer Pills

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex Enhancer Pills

What's the best sex enhancers pills that you guys had tried and really works for you? And how did it enhance your sex performance?

Are you also interested for the ladies secret in bed? I cannot testify for the guys here as I am a lady lol but do let me know, I like sharing stuff.

Comment

I like hooking up with young and fit guys and they're so good in bed. I sometimes jokingly asked them what's their secret pill but they just told me it's all about healthy lifestyle hahaha.

Comment

• BoundaryPreserve
        BoundaryPreserve commented
        Editing a comment
        I don't believe in this. I am pretty most guys are using pills especially if they're a bit aged

• LatheeLatte
        LatheeLatte commented
        Editing a comment
        Hmmm not everyone though, I know someone who is not that young but the reviews from the girls his been with is real good. Mind blowing good and he's not taking any pills. BoundaryPreserve

• BoundaryPreserve
        BoundaryPreserve commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh now I wanna meet this guy who can blow minds hahaha

You can never go wrong with VigRX Plus. Every time my man uses this, ugh the sex is mind blowing. If you wanna what I mean, you should tell your man to try this.

Comment

Originally posted by RootMartingale View Post
        You can never go wrong with VigRX Plus. Every time my man uses this, ugh the sex is mind blowing. If you wanna what I mean, you should tell your man to try this.
        Is this available on amazon? and how much?

Comment

• RootMartingale
          RootMartingale commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything is on Amazon nowadays so I am pretty sure you'll find this there

• AbovePonde4r
          AbovePonde4r commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh thanks, I'm hoping for a direct link or somthing like that. I'm quite lazy when it comes to browsing things in an online shop lol RootMartingale

Exercise maybe and eating healthy. Definitely helps. Oh I also heard that there's a sex enhancement coffee now. Haven't tried it though

Comment

I can testify the goodness of this VigRX Plus @RootMartingaleI didn't know my partner could fuck me that hard and for almost 3 hours straight ugh.

Comment

• AbovePonde4r
            AbovePonde4r commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh wow, now I'm eager to introduce this to my partner lol

• pussyIlllicking
            pussyIlllicking commented
            Editing a comment
            AbovePonde4r you should try it Babe. I'm telling you, things will spice up and wild. Tell me about your experience as well if it works on your partner!

• AbovePonde4r
            AbovePonde4r commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, I've already told him about it and he will be buying this so we can try it on holidays hahhaha

I get a lot of good feedback for VigRX Plus, I hope this is realy good hahahh. Would you like me to post a review here too once I tried this or my guy tried this?

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyBabixz View Post
            I get a lot of good feedback for VigRX Plus, I hope this is realy good hahahh. Would you like me to post a review here too once I tried this or my guy tried this?
            Yes Honey, we will love this and posting your experience will help people too who are looking for effective sex pills.

Comment

Working...
            X