• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis Pump

Click image for larger version

Name:	asd.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	35.0 KB
ID:	10749 Is it true that penis pump can make your dick bigger? Any thoughts on this one?

Yeah I think this is effective but you'll have to do it all the time or like be consistent in using it

Comment

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Let's say you consistently used it and it makes your dick bigger but then decided to stop. Will it decrease the size of the penis?

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh Honey Make4meCrazy I don't know really. I am a woman and I don't do this really but I'll ask my friend who do this for your question.

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you Planext you can always send me a message privately for the answer. I'll wait!

Yes it does. I had a partner before who uses this and I saw the difference after two weeks of him using it. Of course, it differs from person to person. It works for him so yaaay! 😁

Comment

Are you planning to get one buddy? Well, if you want to have bigger cock, it would be best if you take medication as it's works faster.

Comment

It's true, according to studies on the penis pump but I'll agree with @pussyGrouchywet there are other ways to make your penis bigger.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
          BurntDrillSap commented
          Editing a comment
          We would appreciate it if you can give us some recommendations how to...

Why don't you try and do some experiments on it to see if it really works.

Comment

• pussyIlllicking
          pussyIlllicking commented
          Editing a comment
          I guess this is the reason why he's asking here, to avoid all the stress and labor of doing it lol

Yep, it's good to get one and use at least 3 or 4 times a week. Of course you'll see better results if you do it everyday

Comment

It works but I don't think having a bigger dick is necessary in this game.

Comment

Thank you for your answer guys, I'll be purchasing these now, a gift to myself.

Comment

Working...
            X