Jerks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerks

Literally, every dude I have been meeting lately is a jerk. They all seem nice and sweet when we message but when we actually meet they are just jerks. I do not have sex on the first date or meet up because I want to make sure that the person I hook up with isn't garbage. How does this keep happening?

I relate to this so much. I feel like every guy I meet on hookup websites just naturally assumes we are going to bone down almost immedaitely. Like no. Hi, guy. I want to get to know you a little bit. I am all about casual sex but I also want to make sure that you are not psycho or anything. So, usually around the second or third date is when I hook up. Most guys do not make it that far because they assume that buying me a round of drinks and talking about going to the gym and your bro friends are what is going to do it for me enough to sleep with you.

Comment

If you are on a hook up website, you cannot be all mad that someone on here wants to hook up. If you want to date, you can go somewhere else because this isn't the place to do it. This is the place to have casual sex with someone else. Do not act all high and mighty because some dude bought you a round and expected sex. The whole point of being on here is to meet people to have sex with.

Comment

That isn't the point on being on here. Tinder is a hookup act and tons of people date on there. There is a massive difference between dating and not wanting to casually hook up with a piece of shit. Just because you buy me some nachos and a beer on our first meet up does not mean I am going to let you in my pants. So yeah, that is a thing. I love casually hooking up with a guy I just want to make sure that they are not going to pump and dump or stalk me or something. I want to make sure that after our first meeting that we click and that we get along enough to hook up a few times. I am not looking for anything serious but I do not want to just sleep with any one idiot who buys me a wine cooler.

Comment

That is a very true. I completely agree. Some guy last week got mad that we didn't have sex on our first date. I never have sex on our first date. That isn't my thing. I do not bone complete strangers. Guys can be such dinks sometimes.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
            ZsaZsa commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe he was thinking that what you might be having is just a one night stand that's why he was expecting to do it with you that night

You girls do not get it. THIS IS A HOOK UP SITE. You are here to have sex with random guys and girls. You are not here to braid each others hair and go mini putting.

Comment

No, I get it, and I am all about casually hooking up but that doesn't mean guys can be a dick about it if we do not want to hook up right away. Not all of us putout on the first date. Fun fact.

Comment

Hey, it's hit or miss, you won't find the right one if you just stay at home, keep hittin' one day you might just get a home run with someone nicer...just like, errr me?! LOL

Comment

• MissTee
                MissTee commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that the usual way you get girls?

• D'arcy
                D'arcy commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you the type who mostly misses when it comes to hooking up with ladies?

• JayRock
                JayRock commented
                Editing a comment
                lol no, but it was worth a try

Well I think its better for you to make the conversations longer before meeting them like 3 weeks or a mouth and if you feel in your gut that you trust the person you can already meet them. This is just or you to assess who is true.

Comment

Well jerks are everywhere these days so the only thing I can tell you is trust your guts.

Comment

Maybe you might be misleading whenever you're talking with each other that's why they act like jerks when you meet them in person

Comment

Jerks are always around and the worse thing is they can pretend to be a nice guy. Because of this I made some rules to follow when it comes to my dates. My rules: 1. Don't ever have sex on first dates.
                    2. Don't text the guy first and 3. Make everything casual. it worked for me, this might help.

Comment

• JenGray
                      JenGray commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Have you broken any of the rules that you've given?

• BessyMae
                      BessyMae commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Not really the type who makes that kind of thing. So I don't have so called rules. LustyGirl

• LustyGirl
                      LustyGirl commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I guess to each her own then

Maybe it is because you tend to be really flirty with the guys that you talk to. That's why they think that you're a quick lay for them

Comment

Working...
                    X