Girls With Kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girls With Kids

Does it turn guys off to know that I have kids? Like in no way am I looking for a new dad for thembut I do not want to hide them either. i am proud of my kids and I do not know what to do. Yet, every time I bring up that I have kids they all get weird and decided that they want to never talk to me again. it is like they never believe me when I say that I am not looking for something serious. Or that I just want fun. They just hear "I have kids" and bolt. what the fuck guy?

I do not care. I think kids are cool. I am not looking to be a father so as long you are cool with occassionally hearing that then you are fine to tell whomever you want. If they get mad at you that is their own problem and not yours. do not feel like you owe them anything. You do not owe them a damn thing. Having kids is not a deal breaker....having an std might be though.

Comment

Thank god I am clean. Otherwise that would be two awkward conversations haha

Comment

You do not need to tell them. You can just keep that part separate if you are just casually hooking up with someone. I mean, in the end if you start dating them, then brng it up. But otherwise, whatever. it is not really any of their business.

Comment

That's fair. Good point actually.

Comment

Yeah if a chick told me on a date that I would bail. I would assume you want me to be the new baby daddy. So, unless that is what you want then keep this information to yourself. Also if your child is the only thing you have to talk about that is interesting, you should find a hobby or something. Cause that is sad.

Comment

I have a kid so its nice to know that other single parents are on this website. it is nice to talk to a single parent that actually gets it. it is hard to just casually hook up with people knowing that you got a little guy at home. So, you know what. Tell them. Who cares?

Comment

I don't mind if you have kids already as long we can still have our own and you don't have any problems with the father of your kids

Comment

• ZsaZsa
                  ZsaZsa commented
                  Editing a comment
                  What if she doesn't want to have additional children?

• BigBurrito
                  BigBurrito commented
                  Editing a comment
                  then fines with me

I wouldn't mind if you already have kids. As long as we could still have fun in the bedroom

Comment

• Stellar
                  Stellar commented
                  Editing a comment
                  So you would end things with her if she has no plans of having sex with you immediately?

At this day and age, I think most men are open with the idea of dating a woman who already has kids

Comment

Originally posted by GenStacy View Post
                  At this day and age, I think most men are open with the idea of dating a woman who already has kids
                  Yeah, they won't mind it as long as you're hot and DTF

Comment

• GenStacy
                    GenStacy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    You got that one right
                Working...
                X