No Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Sex

Do you guys think that you're able to be in a relationship with a girl who's not fond of sex?

I bet none of them would be willing to be in that kind of relationship

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      You got that right. The only ones who are okay with that are guys who identify themselves as asexual

I would be honest and say that I don't want to be in that kind of a relationship. The most that I could wait for sex is a month, if we're not able to do it with a month, then I would end it already

Comment

• pussyPurplewet
      pussyPurplewet commented
      Editing a comment
      At least you are honest about it. That's something to be proud of.

Are you sure that you're not talking about someone who's not asexual? Because if she's asexual, then I wouldn't try and date her in the first place

Comment

• Allylithax
      Allylithax commented
      Editing a comment
      She's talking about someone who really doesn't enjoy or crave for it that much and not someone who doesn't have any plans of having sex entirely

Not a guy, but I have no plans of telling a guy that I'm in a relationship with that we won't be having sex

Comment

• CrushHaircut
      CrushHaircut commented
      Editing a comment
      So how often would you and the guy be doing it?

I bet they would love to be with someone who would say the opposite. That they would only be having non-stop sex

Comment

If my man is not fond of it then it's cool for me as long as he loves me with all his heart.

Comment

I tend to be mean most of the time, but I'm not that evil to tell my partner that we won't be having sex that often

Comment

If he is not fond of sex then that's alright with me as long as he did not cut off sex totally.

Comment

• GenStacy
          GenStacy commented
          Editing a comment
          What if he's only willing to do it during his and your birthday? Are you okay with it?

Will it still count if he would help me get off whenever I'm feeling horny?

Comment

I don't know how it would work out for us if there would be no sex involved. So I would just end things ASAP once I find out that he has no plans of sleeping with me

Comment

• KayDot
            KayDot commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you thinking that you might just end up cheating on him because of his no sex clause?

I would just be lying to myself if I ever say that I'm okay with it

Comment

Haven't heard of someone who is like that.

Comment

Sex is apart of a relationship so I do not think that it will work out without sex.

Comment

• pussyQuietwet
                pussyQuietwet commented
                Editing a comment
                Definitely. No relationship will work out without sex.

Knowing how most guys are, not sure that they would last even a week of not having any sex especially if they're in a relationship. So I don't think you can easily avoid sex if you're in a relationship

Comment

Working...
              X