Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Long Do You Think Women Should Wait To Have Sex?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Long Do You Think Women Should Wait To Have Sex?

I'm reaching out here because I'm wondering what men think about how long women should wait to have sex. What are some thoughts?

It really depends on the situation I think. If the circumstances are right, then then it makes sense that some people would have sex sooner than others. If it's just a hookup thing, then it doesn't really matter. It all boils down to the two people in the situation and how they both feel about it. If a woman is ready, it's not likely that a guy will say no, so if she's ready then it's pretty much her call when she wants to do it. I don't think that judgements about this stuff are as bad as they used to be. People don't care so much anymore. I say do it whenever you're ready.

Comment

Haha! who cares what guys think. do you.

Comment

I personally hope that a woman will want to wait to have sex, but I agree with Raoul_RIII that it depends on the situation. Not everyone is going to be the same, and some people will feel like they're ready sooner than others will. Do whatever it is that's going to make you comfortable and make sure that you feel ready. That's probably the best advice that anyone can give you when it comes to deciding. You have to do what you think is right and if you're ready to get down right away, then go for it. If you're not ready, then don't. Don't worry about what guys think.

Comment

I agree that it doesn't matter what guys think. Just do whatever you think is right. I also feel like I prefer it if a woman wants to wait, unless it's just a hookup situation but I've also had situations where it was the first or second night and it just felt right. There aren't any rules to these situations anymore so you basically need to decide on your own what you think you want to do. If you're not sure then just ask the guy. There's nothing wrong with that at all. Ask him what he thinks and see if you're on the same page. Something you should probably do before you decide to have sex anyway imo.

Comment

From the opinion of a guy who's a bit older, it's nice when a woman wants to wait these days. It seems like a lot of women are in a rush to have sex these days and I remember when I first started dating that most women I went out with weren't in such a hurry to give up the goods. I'm not saying that there's anything wrong with doing whatever feels right to you, I just think that some things are still worth waiting for, and sex can be one of those things. I'm sure that there are a lot of different feelings about this, and that totally makes sense. It will always depend on the people and the circumstances. Just my personal feeling. Maybe something to consider if you ever decide to date a guy that's older. These are always good things to talk about though.

Comment

As someone who's a bit older as well, I agree with XaNdErS as well. I would actually be turned off by a woman who wanted to have sex right away. Maybe it's just because it's not something I'm used to, but I guess times have changed.

Comment

Working...
              X