When it's over

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When it's over

This reminds me of Sugar Ray's song 'When It's Over', where it says: 'When it's over, that's the time I fall in love again'. I don't understand why guys would suddenly be into you when you're with someone already. They would start confessing or telling that they love you and they should've grabbed the chance to be with you. Every time I'm single, I don't get much attention from guys but when I'm already taken, they'll start to bother me. Why do guys do that?

It only means that you're very attractive that's why they would be falling for you even if you're already taken.

Comment

It's not new to me that guys would always be attracted to ladies who are already taken. Maybe it's their curiosity, how can her boyfriend be so lucky? Is she good in bed that's why he's dating her?

Comment

• MissTee
        MissTee commented
        Editing a comment
        I've read somewhere over the internet that guys do love a little competition that's why they're attracted to most ladies who are married or taken.

It would be better if you ask the guy directly about that one. Never been in that sort of situation before so I'm not sure why they would do such a thing. There's also a possibility that girls do the same thing

Comment

I bet you feel like the most beautiful woman in the planet when guys suddenly fall head over heels with you lol

But seriously, I'm the same with pussyPurplewet here. I've never met a person who was encountered the same thing that you're talking about

Comment

Well, it's their loss already. You shouldn't be concerned about how they feel since you're already with someone. You should focus on that instead.

Comment

• CupMister
            CupMister commented
            Editing a comment
            Exactly! They should have come at the right moment and not at the wrong moment. Sometimes, timing is everything. For now, she should focus on her current relationship.

Maybe those guys thought of you as their backup plan that's they didn't asked you out immediately. Yes I know that sounds strange, but that's something that can happen

Comment

• assUbiquitoustight
            assUbiquitoustight commented
            Editing a comment
            If the girl was his backup plan, then he came late as there was already someone else who came first. He should have done it before the other came into into the picture. Anyway, it could be a last ditch before everything crumbles down.

• Funferral
            Funferral commented
            Editing a comment
            StipeRipe Yep. I had known some guys who were like that.

• Funferral
            Funferral commented
            Editing a comment
            assUbiquitoustight Yeah, sometimes back up plans are executed late, too. lol.

What is the connection of the song with the situational case that you had given? I believe that the song simply stated that he would love again after the relationship was over. Or am I missing something in here?

Comment

• FitBiggMdogg
            FitBiggMdogg commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe she just wanted to use the song because she just liked it and nothing else

Is this the same guy that you're talking about in your previous post? Because if it is the same guy, why do you need to talk about him twice?

Comment

• BessyMae
            BessyMae commented
            Editing a comment
            Probably the same guy? lol.
        Working...
        X