Beauty tips

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beauty tips

Anyone here who is willing to share their skin care regimen, my skin is prone to bad acne and I really do need your advises especially from the ladies here.

Always make sure to wash your face before sleeping, then after that, clean it using a skin-friendly cleanser.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      You can follow this advice. I bet it will work.

Washing your face and making sure that you also moisturize?

Comment

Why not try using creams for pimples and acne and make sure that you always moisturize your face.

Comment

Be sure that you are having enough sleep and don't stress yourself too much.

Comment

• LustyGirl
          LustyGirl commented
          Editing a comment
          This is good advice.

Try a papaya soap or consult a dermatologist instead. It will be wiser if you do.

Comment

I think it normal to have acne but if it's too much just consult a doctor.

Comment

• DeeBeat
            DeeBeat commented
            Editing a comment
            This is a better answer so far.

Originally posted by MonalMonarchy View Post
          Anyone here who is willing to share their skin care regimen, my skin is prone to bad acne and I really do need your advises especially from the ladies here.
          You are beautiful, sweety. Don't change.

Comment

• BigBurrito
            BigBurrito commented
            Editing a comment
            Dude I agree with you.

Just to add what I previously said. I would suggest that you just go ask a dermatologist rather than follow the tips that were given to you here. Since there is a chance that those will not work on you and it would only make it worse

Comment

Salicylic acid is the best solution to prevent acne, I highly recommend this and I hope it will help you.

Comment

Working...
            X