The one

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The one

How would you know if the man that you are dating is already the one? The one whom you would spend your life with? Or the one whom you would only spend your night with?

I can't really tell that immediately since I'm not the type who believes in love at first sight

Comment

• BessyMae
      BessyMae commented
      Editing a comment
      You are the type that makes it difficult to find affection and trust. Hope you get better.

Knowing that you want to sleep with him is easier than knowing that he's the one you want to settle down with. Well, that's just for me. Not sure about the others

Comment

It would feel like you've known each other for a long time and compliment each others strengths and weaknesses

Comment

I don't think that I've been with a woman that made me feel that she's the one

Comment

• Allylithax
          Allylithax commented
          Editing a comment
          So, all women that you had dated were just for hook ups?

You could not easily guess anything. If only for one night, then he would be gone after that night. If for a long time, he would ask for many dates with you.

Comment

I think that your instinct or gut would tell you that he might be the one for you. Not sure about it since I never felt it before

Comment

I guess it would be when you feel like everything is in slow motion whenever he's walking towards you and your heart would skip a beat when he talks to you lol

Comment

• DeeBeat
              DeeBeat commented
              Editing a comment
              Has there been a guy who made you feel that way before?

Maybe it is when he starts wearing this type of clothes? lol

Comment

• JenGray
              JenGray commented
              Editing a comment
              You're talking about a completely different "one" honey. She's talking about the her soulmate or something like that

• Allylithax
              Allylithax commented
              Editing a comment
              Is that a new trend for men's clothing? Since when did they start to wear this kind of an outfit? But seriously, maybe this was for a fashion event. Who, in their sane mind, would be able to wear this in public?
          Working...
          X