Wardrobe malfunction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wardrobe malfunction

I'm curious to ask some of the ladies here about our wardrobe malfunctions. Does this happen accidentally or do you just leave it like that on purpose?
    I remember when I was in high school, I've accidentally worn a medium-sized bra that does not complement my large-sized breasts so, I didn't notice that boys are staring at my nip-slip which can be seen through my blouse. If it weren't me going to the restroom, I wouldn't fix that wardrobe malfunction. Mind y'all I did NOT purposely do that.

Wardrobe malfunctions are accidents that we do not intend to happen. But if you'd wink at those boys then it means you're a tease, that wardrobe malfunction you're saying was meant to be on purpose.

Comment

• LatheeLatte
      LatheeLatte commented
      Editing a comment
      So, have you done some wardrobe malfunctions that you intentionally did? If yes, could you provide one case of that one?

Sometimes, we do it on purpose. I even got my friends to help me get on on that so called wardrobe malfunction. This happened when I still in high school. I purposely did not wear my bra but I wore a very tight and see-through tank top. I walked at the hallway like I was having a catwalk of the stage. People look at me while I was walking and when the man who I want was walking toward me, I shook my tits like crazy. Guess what? I looked like a slut. He just looked at me and said nothing. My plan did not work out for him but hey other men noticed me. I had not gotten his attention but I had gotten the attention of others.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      Yikes! I don't want to draw that much attention, especially if it's not intended for those people. He may have been turned off from what you did, but at least you get to see how he reacted and he's not into girls like you obviously.

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      ZsaZsa Hahaha. Very well said. Still, at least she learned that she was not his type. But then she would be happy that other men noticed her. I wonder what happened next? Was she able to find a new man?

Of course, it is called a wardrobe malfunction because it was not intended. Those are the things that we never knew that it would happen most specially if you bought those fake clothes. lol.

Comment

• HotVirtuoso
      HotVirtuoso commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't care much about wardrobe malfunction these days. There are days when I go out braless and it's not a big thing anymore. I guess to some people or places, it still is.

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      HotVirtuoso, It's okay to go braless as long as it isn't obvious and I guess that there are places that even revealing clothes are still forbidden. You should still be careful.

It happens to the best of us, In the event of an embarrassing nipple-slip you must not freak out make sure you deal with this calmly and laugh it out the next day, Some says to me that if its too tight and might rip off you better be prepared and put a tape on your nipple lol so they will not see it

Comment

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      Putting a tape on the nipples? That is funny.. that's why I dont like wearing tight outfits much because I have a feeling that I might experience a waldrobe malfunction like what those celebrity usually gets

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Is this a joke? I had never seen anyone who placed tapes on her nipples just to hide it. As for me, the nipples should not matter. There would be few people who would look at it anyway.

Originally posted by BessyMae View Post
    I was in high school, I've accidentally worn a medium-sized bra that does not complement my large-sized breasts.
    How did a medium-sized bra able to accommodate large-sized breasts? Were the nipples the only portion that were covered? I could imagine that it did not look good on you. That was both comic and pathetic.

Comment

• ShrillForlifeGrandiose
      ShrillForlifeGrandiose commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't know much about you women and your issues about wardrobe malfunctions, but you'll never understand the struggle of having an itchy pair of balls. And I don't care if my briefs are slowly sliding to the side to give my balls some fresh air.

If you want some attention then you could do those tricky wardrobe malfunctions like having a short skirt with no underwear. You would spread your legs wide open and something would be seen.

Comment

• HeatingSweetDrill
      HeatingSweetDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      That's so obvious, why would you even carelessly do a wardrobe malfunction just to caught someone's attention?

This is just to show that most women are really drama queens. You know, you would do all things under the sun just to be noticed by the people who you want to have. How pathetic.

Comment

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      Someone here hates a drama queen, everybody loves to wear nice clothes and you can't blame them, they want to look more presentable

I remember when I was in elementary school. I got out of the bathroom stall and went straight inside the classroom. My classmates were giggling and they were pointing behind my back, I took a look and oh gosh. My panties were sticking out and it was stuck in my skirt. It was pretty embarrassing.

Comment

• assUbiquitoustight
      assUbiquitoustight commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, that was really an accident right there. They should've told you in a nice way instead of just laughing at you for that one.

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Did you not notice that there was something off with your skirt and panty? Oh, wait, panties? You wore more than one panty at that time? Well, I would not giggle as I would laugh till my tears would come out of my eyes. lol.

I see the ladies here are the only one asked about this topic, so waldrobe malfunctions huh? If you dont want to experience it then better go nude like me lol so there's nothing to worry about but If I am being serious mind you ladies that you should dress gracefully and cover what needs to be covered

Comment

• ChoreaCholera
      ChoreaCholera commented
      Editing a comment
      You seems confident being naked I wonder if you go streaking sometimes at the street flashing your dong lol

• missScientifichorny
      missScientifichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Where did you go nude? At the beach?

Why is it that those wardrobe malfunctions only happen to women? Don't men experience some wardrobe malfunctions also?

Comment

Working...
    X