Are you okay with that?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you okay with that?

If your new boyfriend had a past experience of anal on himself, using his fingers or toys (but not with other men) would you be comfortable with that?

So, he's bisexual? If it's all in the past, then why not give him a chance to prove to you that he's changed right? You might even enjoy pegging him during sex, lol.

Comment

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      You could not change your sexuality. A bisexual person would remain to be a bisexual person for the rest of his life.

Eh? A straight man fingering himself or using toys to anal himself? This is the first time that I heard that thing. Are you sure that he is really straight? He could be a closeted gay.

Comment

• HeatingSweetDrill
      HeatingSweetDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Or maybe he's bisexual or just bi-curious, it was a phase that he shared with you. He's hoping that you do not make fun of him and don't even think about initiating to peg him, he might get offended.

I would ask him if he wanted to be pegged. I could offer to service him. lol.

Comment

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      I thought you might be weirded out, but wow! He might want that because he's too shy to make that request and I'm glad you figured!

Originally posted by pussyParchedlicking View Post
    If your new boyfriend had a past experience of anal on himself, using his fingers or toys (but not with other men) would you be comfortable with that?
    If my new boyfriend turns out to be bisexual then I'd find it awesome, there's more chance for us to explore our fetishes and kinks together! I'd support him all the way, I'm very much comfortable with a partner that is open to me.

Comment

• NosyJosie
      NosyJosie commented
      Editing a comment
      I had not have a bisexual boyfriend. Is it good to have one?

I do not care about it. It could be that he was only curious so he did it. We can get curious from time to time, right?

Comment

It is okay with me. Those are just objects that he had used and not an actual real man's dick. Although we could level up and make it real. I am confused now. Really.

Comment

Yes, I'll be find with that. Imagining that view turns me on. I would even like to insert my fingers to his butt hole. LOL, I hope you don't find me gross.

Comment

No way! If he did that, I guess there's a possibility that he's gay. If that happened to you, you better confront him.

Comment

• MurphyLove
            MurphyLove commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you. That only means that he wanted to be fucked in his butt hole. And only a guy can do that to him, or maybe you can let him borrow one of your dildos! But that would be so gross.

What? A man who had anal experiences made by himself? Was he that experimental and bold that he did those things for himself? If he is a real guy then, okay, it would still be fine with me.

Comment

Why did he do that? Was he curious with it? Did he want to really have an anal sex with a man? There are so many questions on my mind that I do not know what to think anymore.

Comment

Working...
            X