Fem Dom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fem Dom

I had a relationship with a dominant lady before. It started off as just a normal relationship. She always wanted to take control. It was a turn on for me, and the view was great, so I was happy to go along with it. Is this so unusual? Do any of you ladies live in a similar relationship, or would you even like to be the dominant one?

I have lots of sex buddies who prefer for me to take charge. They tell me that it alleviates the pressure they feel if I'll always be in the lead.

Comment

• assSquealingtight
      assSquealingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty odd if the man pushes to be the submissive one. I often think of them as people who have low sex drive.

• missScientifichorny
      missScientifichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that it alleviates the pressure and they're not just lazy partners?

Is she always the one who's in charge even if the two of you were out in public? Or it is more of a bedroom thing?

Comment

What was the reason why you ended up being turned on by it? Was it because you're often the one who's in-charge and you want to feel helpless for once?

Comment

• NasTeeGal
        NasTeeGal commented
        Editing a comment
        What you've said might be the main reason why he was extra turned on by it.

So, in other words, you've become Anastasia and she's Gray. Did you also try to be the dominant one? I like being the submissive one and I always like the guy to take over.

Comment

• assLeantight
        assLeantight commented
        Editing a comment
        It's pretty common for us ladies to be the submissive one and wants our partner to take over.

I've never been with a woman who's a completely dominant partner in the bedroom. Also, I'm not the type who needs to feel that I'm not in control.

Comment

• NosyJosie
        NosyJosie commented
        Editing a comment
        But are you willing to sleep with a woman who's dominant in the bedroom or it would still be a no for you?

I think you're lucky that you have found someone like her and I can see how happy you are. Is she a bigger woman than you? and I'm hoping she's not someone whose masculine.

Comment

• RootMartingale
        RootMartingale commented
        Editing a comment
        I imagine her dressing up as a dominatrix who takes up power and elegance and certainly in control over him.

I can be in control if the man likes it. I tried it once by switching sides/roles but I still prefer the man to be on the dominant side so he will be the one to direct and do the heavy lifting for me.

Comment

Always preferred that the guy was the one who's in charge, but I would love to be the one who's on top during sex.

Comment

• MacabreMachine
          MacabreMachine commented
          Editing a comment
          Yeah girl! it's more fun to be on top and I always prefer to be in that position.

I do initiate and take control of everything when we switch sides so I can try to be the dominant one. I'll initiate the kissing, spanking and doing it rough.

Comment

• DeeBeat
          DeeBeat commented
          Editing a comment
          When it comes to spanking, are you the one who spanks the guy or you tell him that you want to be spanked.

• ChoreaCholera
          ChoreaCholera commented
          Editing a comment
          Do you also wear those latex ones that they use in BDSM?

I don't like being the dominant one and I don't have enough sex drive to fulfill that role. I'm sticking with being a sub all the way.

Comment

• JenGray
          JenGray commented
          Editing a comment
          Why do you think that you need to have a high sex drive in order to be a dominant partner?
      Working...
      X