Dating Muscular Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating Muscular Guys

For All the Ladies here. Do you find bulky men with a lot of muscle mass attractive? Would you date or marry a muscular guy?

The only muscle that really interests me is in his pants. Some guys I have dated who were all bulked up had small weiners.

Comment

• assSquealingtight
      assSquealingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there's some theory that men who are fascinated to work out in gyms had a small penis.

Not really since I have no plans of being treated like rag doll when we're doing it.

Comment

• missHardtofindhorny
      missHardtofindhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Perhaps you should warn him to not exert too much pressure because he is a big guy and handle you with care.

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      missHardtofindhorny Yeah but sometimes I'm scared of big guys and I'm a thin woman.

Maybe somebody who looks ripped is fine with me. Not the type who looks like the Hulk or a professional body builder.

Comment

• assUbiquitoustight
      assUbiquitoustight commented
      Editing a comment
      How about me? Is my body type good enough for you already or not?

I don't mind muscular guys because they can be a great help when it comes to carrying and lifting objects when I'm planning to move.

Comment

• missScientifichorny
      missScientifichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you sure that you're looking for a boyfriend and not a mover? lol

• StipeRipe
      StipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe both lol. At least I can put his strong muscles into good use when I made him a mover.

Maybe but I prefer a guy who had a bigger brain than a guy who got bigger muscles.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      That's why it's important if both are being workout - the brain and the body. It's more of a great combination.

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      What if he has both? Are you willing to go out with him or not?

I like to date muscular guys if it's an average muscle and I don't like to be with those synthol freaks with ugly muscles. The average type of body is fine with me.

Comment

• RootMartingale
      RootMartingale commented
      Editing a comment
      If you talking about average maybe the guys who get ripped. Getting buffed is kinda big but it depends on the muscle mass they produce.

I've dated a guy once who wanted to bulk up and was hitting the gym three times a week. The last I saw him he's built like a bouncer already and can easy manhandle college kids.

Comment

• KinkyKate
      KinkyKate commented
      Editing a comment
      If he wasn't your boyfriend before and he asked you today, are you going to go out with him or not?

Yeah, I find them attractive especially if it's an athletic type of body like Yoel Romero from UFC. Those are the bodies I want to touch and feel.

Comment

• HeatingSweetDrill
      HeatingSweetDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I've googled it and he really has a nice body that you want in a man. Great physique and abs.

• BigBurrito
      BigBurrito commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you see in those kind of guys that make them look attractive for you?

I like dating muscular guys as long as their body is not made up of steroids and not ugly to look at.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm guessing that if their body is not proportionate already, it means they look ugly for you already?

I don't mind dating a guy who looks like a body builder as long as his body still looks proportionate. Have no plans of dating someone who looks like Johnny Bravo.

Comment

• CrazyBabixz
      CrazyBabixz commented
      Editing a comment
      I've seen memes about those type of guys. I think that they're the ones who would often skip leg day when they work out.

Not willing to date guys who are way too muscular because if that ever happens the two of us might look like that Kate Beckinsale and her trainer or bodyguard pic.

Comment

Working...
    X