Sex to mend the pain?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sex to mend the pain?

Effective things to do to get over a break up? Apparently, listening to sad songs hurts more. Should I go look for a fuck buddy who is so good in sex and can help me forget the pain using orgasms or is this too much?
    Nope, sex is not the answer. Give it some time!
    22.22%
    Fuck yeah! Sex all the way!
    77.78%

You're young so use that sex drive on work. Cum all the way till the pain goes away. (Lol I know this is corny)

Comment

Is this even a question that needed to be answer? We all know that sex is a very effective way in problems like this 😏

Comment

At first you will run to alcohol and torture yourself into thinking why things end and sometimes blaming yourself but at some point, you'll get over that stage and say "fuck this shit he's not worth it" and then jumps right into looking for a good sex.

Comment

I only choose the first option because it seems like everyone likes the sex but to be honest, I'll go with number 2 after some time lol

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
            BurntDrillSap commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah, the first options seems to be lonely and pathetic which is why no one dared to choose it lol.

• RootMartingale
            RootMartingale commented
            Editing a comment
            Yeah BurntDrillSap but we can all also agree that we did that at some point in our life hahah

You can never go wrong with sex lol and try and go for NSA dating you'll meet nice people

Comment

• pussyWorthlesswet
            pussyWorthlesswet commented
            Editing a comment
            If it's still fresh, I don't think going out and meeting with other people is an easy thing to do. It would be best to move on at your own pace.

• pussyParchedlicking
            pussyParchedlicking commented
            Editing a comment
            Well yeah, moving on at your own pace is the best thing to do as you know yourself better but I'm just suggesting that sex is good for fun

Yes, just move on and get a lot of good sex from people who can give you this. Anyways, this is really up to you. You know what works better for you in order to successfully move on.

Comment

• ChoreaCholera
            ChoreaCholera commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes, this is the only thing that really works on my heartbreaks as well AbovePonde4r it's really fun meeting or tasting new dicks every now and then.

• AbovePonde4r
            AbovePonde4r commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree! After a long time of having just one dicks, isn't it nice to experience different dicks from time to time lol ChoreaCholera

I can't believe you're hesitating with sex girl. It is so much fun and a lot of people right now is badly craving it including me.

Comment

Do what makes you feel good and can help you forget about this pain but if this happened to me, I'll go with having sex

Comment

• pussyWorthlesswet
              pussyWorthlesswet commented
              Editing a comment
              For me in the first two weeks. I'll go with crying and drinking alcohol and calling my friends to cry with me lol

• CrazyBabixz
              CrazyBabixz commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, that's like the standard process lol pussyWorthlesswet but then we realized that alcohol and crying will not make things better hahah

Sex is good but I think it would be better if you go at your own pace. You know yourself better and you know how to make yourself better so it would be nice if you do that than indulging in sex for a rebound.

Comment

• CrazyBabixz
              CrazyBabixz commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I agree with you but I'll say that doing sex with strangers is not a bad idea either. Not like you'll do it everyday.

• HotCat
              HotCat commented
              Editing a comment
              If it's what makes you happy then go for it CrazyBabixz

Thanks for the comment guys. I appreciate it, will start looking for a hook up now hahah.

Comment

Working...
            X