I Cheated On Him

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Cheated On Him

I fucked up. I had a few drinks with an old college buddy who I had always kind of had a thing for. We were flirting and catching up and I ended up having sex with him. It was incredible. We were just so connected. However, I have been dating a guy for over a year now. I cheated on him. I love my boyfriend and I cheated on him. What do I do? DO I tell him, do I break it off, do I just pretend like it did not happen. I do not even know what to do. How do I handle this? I fucked up and I know that I did. FUck. Why did I do that?!

Never tell him. There is no way this will end well for you. If you tell him you run the risk of him leaving you. Just keepit bottled up. You had your fun and now you need to focus on your relationship.

Comment

Ummm, are we not going to point out the obvious that she is on a hookup website? You are totally going to cheat again. It is as plain and simple as that.

Comment

We met on here. I did not mean to cheat but I also can not talk to anyone else that's why I keep my profile still active so I can participate in conversations and everything else. I just want to make sure that I am doing the right thing.

Comment

Pretty sure, keeping your profile active in a commited relationship is a sign that you are not all that commited.

Comment

Whatever girl, you do you. I will say though, that my ex cheated on me and we brokeup because of it and it was only a one time thing but I know that if she hadn't told me I would've been just as happy being with her, living in ignorance. Sometimes the truth sucks and does not need to be told. Just because you need to say doesnt mean that they need to hear it. If you wantit to work out, keep that secret and do your best to never do that again. Just be a better girlfriend from here on out and maybe delete your hookup website profile. That would probablybe a good thing to do.

Comment

Break up with him. He doesn't need a lying person like you

Comment

If you can stomach that idea of what you did, then just don't tell him. But based on what you posted it would be better if you tell your boyfriend about it and wait if he's going to end your relationship or not

Comment

Originally posted by D'arcy View Post
                  If you can stomach that idea of what you did, then just don't tell him. But based on what you posted it would be better if you tell your boyfriend about it and wait if he's going to end your relationship or not
                  That's quite a ballsy move if you're going to keep it from him. And if you're planning to do that, always remember that not all secrets remain hidden

Comment

• D'arcy
                    D'arcy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Well that's what her original plan was, right? She was planning to keep it a secret

• BessyMae
                    BessyMae commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I'm guessing that you've kept secrets to your boyfriend before? D'arcy

You should tell him and accept whatever the consequence of your actions. You would be really lucky if he forgives you

Comment

Just tell him the truth! It would just piss him off if he found out some other way. Maybe you can save the relationship by doing that. Just think about if he's hiding the same thing from you? I bet you'll be pissed too.

Comment

You sly devil. I bet you liked it. LOL

Comment

• Skamille
                        Skamille commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Sounds like she only liked it while they were doing it. When she woke up the next day the guilt has set in already

• NaughtyTaco
                        NaughtyTaco commented
                        Editing a comment
                        way to add to the fun
                    Working...
                    X