Meanest Breakup Lines

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanest Breakup Lines

What was the meanest thing that has been said to you during a break up? Mine was being told that he is gay and only went out with me to try and disprove himself with what he is really feeling inside

He was having an identity crisis already when he went out with you? I'm not really sure how I would feel if that ever happens to me. As for my own experience, it was being told that I was actually the side chick and not the his main girlfriend

Comment

There was this ex who told me that I wasn't big enough for her that's why she wants to break up with me

Comment

• LauraJane
        LauraJane commented
        Editing a comment
        That must have hurt your ego and pride. But is your dick really small?

That she woke up one day and realized that she doesn't love me anymore

Comment

• Skamille
        Skamille commented
        Editing a comment
        Did you try and win her back again?

That I wasn't worth settling down with. And to think that we've been together for five years already when he said that

Comment

Originally posted by pussyManylicking View Post
        That she woke up one day and realized that she doesn't love me anymore
        A guy once told me that also. And he continued by saying that he has found somebody new that he has a really good connection with

Comment

• missScientifichorny
          Editing a comment
          That guy is a complete jerk. Just hope that karma has already done its job on him

Originally posted by Presentox View Post
        Mine was being told that he is gay and only went out with me to try and disprove himself with what he is really feeling inside
        Guess that made you think that you're so bad at sex that he ended up being gay?

Comment

I was told that I was a hard to please partner in bed. Since it took him forever to make me orgasm. Didn't have to guts to tell him that it was because of his tendency to cum early

Comment

The meanest one that I've told is that I faked my orgasms every single time that we had sex

Comment

Was told that I was the worst guy that she ever slept with

Comment

• NosyJosie
            NosyJosie commented
            Editing a comment
            Did you try and find a girl to have sex with to prove to yourself that she was wrong?

Had an ex who was having an identity crisis while we're together. He told me that his (male) best friend gives a better blowjob than me

Comment

• KayDot
            KayDot commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm guessing that your ex has been sleeping around with his best friend behind your back?

Well, the most painful that I can't think of more than a breakup line is no words said at all. Breaking up without knowing the reason is the most painful breakup.

Comment

"I'm sorry, but I think I'm gay" was the meanest one that has been told to me

Comment

He told me that I was ugly and that I am just a waste of his time. That hurt my self-esteem so much.

Comment

That it was my fault why he decided to cheated on me

Comment

Working...
              X