No Reason

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Reason

How did you move on from a relationship where the guy or girl broke up with you without telling you the reason behind it. Like the person just told you that it is over and nothing else?

I don't think that's possible. Based on my experience, they only say that so that they don't have to explain themselves and or they're keeping a secret from you

Comment

• D'arcy
      D'arcy commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly, they do that to avoid telling the real reason behind the decision.

There is always a reason why the person decided to end things with you. They just don't know how to explain it to you that's why tell use that excuse

Comment

It all depends on how long you've been together. But I would suggest to go somewhere and have some me time

Comment

I drink, I had sex with random guys until I feel numb and forget about him.

Comment

• BargeSuave
          BargeSuave commented
          Editing a comment
          How long does it usually take before you forget about the guy?

With my first heartbreak, I traveled to some place where I was left alone. There, I thought that I will never let myself get hurt again.

Comment

I would mope around for a few days and ignore her if she wants me to take her back again

Comment

I go partying with friends and hooked up with random guys so that even if it's temporary, I can forget my pain.

Comment

I traveled to another country and spend my days on a beautiful beach alone. There I met new people who helped me moved on.

Comment

• MissTee
                MissTee commented
                Editing a comment
                I bet you hooked up with some people you've met there.

That happened to me once, it took me 1 yr to moved on then, I have news that he was arranged to be married to a girl.

Comment

• BigBurrito
                BigBurrito commented
                Editing a comment
                Are you happy that he break up with you, though?

I don't know how he moved on when I broke up with him without any reasons. Lol

Comment

• Skamille
                Skamille commented
                Editing a comment
                JayRock I just got tired of him. We are doing the same thing every day it's just bored me.

• Skamille
                Skamille commented
                Editing a comment
                It's a year ago so I think he moved on. lol SusySue

• JayRock
                JayRock commented
                Editing a comment
                Is that so? Why not try me, sweetie. I will never be boring. lol

Never had that but I don't think I will going to just accept that without any explanation.

Comment

Never moved on, still hurts until now.

Comment

• LustyGirl
                  LustyGirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When did he break up with you?
              Working...
              X