Without A Trace

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Without A Trace

Has any of you been ghosted by boyfriend or girlfriend? Mine happened the summer before my senior year in high school. I knew that he would be moving to a different city and promised to try and keep in touch with me, but he didn't do it

Are you talking about the guy or girl leaving you without a formal breakup? If that's what you're asking, then it's a no. But if the the two of you break up and then he ghosts you, then I've done that a couple of times. I made sure to block his number and blocked him from all my social media accounts

Comment

It's a given already that you would avoid the person after a breakup but disappearing just because you don't love him or her anymore is a cowards way out

Comment

• MissTee
        MissTee commented
        Editing a comment
        It's how sex-hungry people are born. Ghosting is a right of passage. lol

• ZsaZsa
        ZsaZsa commented
        Editing a comment
        They pick the skill somewhere so I think they evolve somehow.

• BessyMae
        BessyMae commented
        Editing a comment
        MissTee are you telling me that those sex-hungry people that you're talking about were raised by single parents? lol

Happened once to me. Found out that person is already at the other side of the country.

Comment

• JenGray
        JenGray commented
        Editing a comment
        That person.... fled. Did you do something? lol

• JayRock
        JayRock commented
        Editing a comment
        How did you find out that she was at the other side of the country already?

Experienced this with a prick before. Made me pay most of our meals and one day, I can't contact him anymore.

Comment

• NosyJosie
        NosyJosie commented
        Editing a comment
        How long were the two of you been together before he decided to disappear?

• PreserveDrill
        PreserveDrill commented
        Editing a comment
        You were the one paying for your meals? He was a luck guy, then.

That never happens to me and I hope that it will never happen.

Comment

• JenGray
        JenGray commented
        Editing a comment
        If you're partner is not really nice to be with, I guess it would be nice sometimes to be ghosted.

Happens at least once to everybody. You should learn to do it too. lol

Comment

• KinkyKate
        KinkyKate commented
        Editing a comment
        So you're not afraid of karma biting your ass because of it?

It's just fine to ghost someone right after breaking up with someone since there's a chance that one of you would ask the other to try it again

Comment

• DeeBeat
        DeeBeat commented
        Editing a comment
        Have a guy begged you to take him back before or you're the one who want to be taken back by the guy?

• BigBurrito
        BigBurrito commented
        Editing a comment
        D'arcy I think she's talking about being ghosted during the relationship rather than break up with the person properly

So was that the last time that you've really crossed paths with him or you bumped to each other a few years after?

Comment

Yes, I kept texting him but he never replied after moving out of town.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
          PreserveDrill commented
          Editing a comment
          If you could no longer contact him, then prepare your self. I guess he would never be showing up anymore.

Good thing all my girls in the past were nice to say goodbye to me before disappearing.

Comment

My ex boyfriend did it to me. How dare he?! One day, he just went missing! I was like left in the dark. Up to now, I do not know where he is.

Comment

• pussyPurplewet
            pussyPurplewet commented
            Editing a comment
            So, no official broke up? What if something bad had happened to him? Have you tried to ask his family of his whereabouts?

It never occurred to me. My men were all nice. Hope that no one would do that to me in the future.

Comment

Working...
          X