Recovery Music

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recovery Music

When you just broke up with your partner, are you the type who would listen to certain songs or albums in order to get over the heartbreak?

Yeah. I would often to sad songs about heartache or just listen to my favorite singers or bands in order to distract myself

Comment

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Listening to sad songs would not help you recover. I suggest you should listen to party songs. Go the various bars and mingle with the strangers and in no time, the pain of a heart break, would be over.

That might work, but I'm not really the type who would sulk because of a breakup

Comment

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, right. Men do not feel the pain of being brokenhearted. It is like men do not have feelings at all.

• assSquealingtight
      assSquealingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      So what do you usually do when a girl breaks up with you?

Since I often listen to music when I go to sleep, I would just play the songs that we liked and listen to them until I fall asleep

Comment

• CupMister
      CupMister commented
      Editing a comment
      What? Still listening to the songs that you both enjoyed? If that's the case, it would be difficult for you to forget him.

• CrushHaircut
      CrushHaircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Planeryte No. I am not the crying type of a lady. I am strong and just love those songs so I play them when I feel like it.

• CrushHaircut
      CrushHaircut commented
      Editing a comment
      CupMister No, not really. I could easily forget those men. Seems like I do not get attached too much and I do not hold on for too long either.

Yes, I might play some sad songs every once in a while so I can cry my eyes out

Comment

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      How many days does it usually take for you before you're truly over a guy?

• StipeRipe
      StipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      FitBiggMdogg It varies. Some are short like 4 weeks and some are long like 6 months.

I often try and find playlists that are about heartbreak from any streaming app so I don't have any particular go to song

Comment

• HeatingSweetDrill
      HeatingSweetDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      And does it help you get over from the guy faster?

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      HeatingSweetDrill Yes. Somehow it helps. Music has some therapeutic effect on me.

I would listen to songs that are heavy. Not the type who would listen to sad songs and cry at the corner of my room

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      So you would be blasting Pantera or Slayer in your bedroom?

• Allylithax
      Allylithax commented
      Editing a comment
      PreserveDrill I could not blast it loudly as the neighbors would gonna call the police for too much noise so I just use my headphone.

• CupMister
      CupMister commented
      Editing a comment
      What is your most favorite heavy metal song that you usually listen?
Working...
X