Broken heart syndrome

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broken heart syndrome

When someone you like so much rejected you, do you think that that would be enough to cause a broken heart syndrome? Would alcohol help to relieve the pain that you would feel? Would time really heal the heart? Had someone already rejected you? What did you do to cope with it?

If you love that person so much then that would be the only time that it would cause so much pain. Alcohol would help momentarily but time would be the the great healer.

Comment

• Planeryte
      Planeryte commented
      Editing a comment
      Had you experienced a broken heart syndrome in the past?

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you always end up drinking until you're pissed drunk when you're heartbroken?

Sometimes crying can help when it comes to heartbreaks. As for drinking, it's just a temporary fix and distraction since you might end up feeling good while you're drinking and immediately regretting it once you wake up because of the hangover

Comment

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      They say that a banana shake is good way to get rid of a hangover. Who has tried the effectiveness of this particular shake?

• pussyPrecioustight
      pussyPrecioustight commented
      Editing a comment
      So up to how long would you need to cry things out? You don't want to have red eyes in just crying your pain, right?

Nope. Not really that fragile like I used to. I'm used to getting heartbroken and being rejected so I guess moving on isn't much of a big deal for me

Comment

• HotVirtuoso
      HotVirtuoso commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're amazing and strong to be able to get back on your feet. I find it hard to move on even for just a hookup I've fallen in love with.

• pussyIlllicking
      pussyIlllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      When a thing keeps going on and over and over again, there comes a time that we become numb anymore that we would not feel any pain anymore.

It's okay to accept the fact that people would reject you, bnot everyone will like you. Move on and find somebody else.

Comment

• BessyMae
      BessyMae commented
      Editing a comment
      Same. I think that most of us have been there, moving on takes time. Spend some quality time with friends and family to keep yourself busy away from heartaches.

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyManylicking if you don't mind me asking, how many times have you been rejected by a girl?

I was expecting that we're going to talk about the real medical condition here and not just the usual feeling that we have during a breakup

Comment

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually experienced that during a breakup?

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      I think that there was a Grey's Anatomy episode talking about that medical condition. As far as I can remember it was during the first few seasons of the show

I think that you should only feel that way is when a long term relationship just ended. But if the guy that you like just tells you that he doesn't like you, then you're just overreacting with what just happened

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, exactly. If someone has ever rejected me, I wouldn't feel broken about it, I still haven't invested much feelings for her to be telling myself that I'm heart-broken by her rejection.

I got rejected too many times but I'm not heartbroken about it, UNLESS, it was someone I've been courting for a long time. But I'll get over her for a week or two.

Comment

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe you ended up feeling numb or don't invest too much in the relationship with all the rejections that you had

• MissTee
      MissTee commented
      Editing a comment
      I think there's a difference between being heartbroken because of getting rejected and ending a relationship

It is okay to have a broken heart syndrome. The feeling of pain would just be temporary. They say that time will heal all wounds. It may be painful at first but as days would go by, it would subside. Eventually, the pain would not exist anymore. And by that time, you would feel alive again and you would begin to love again.

Comment

I don't think that getting rejected would be enough to trigger that syndrome. How much did you liked the guy that you ended feeling who had a broken heart syndrome when he rejected you?

Comment

Working...
      X