He/She has another lover

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He/She has another lover

What would you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend has another lover aside from you?

Nothing. I would pretend that I had known that he has an another lover. I would continue to be me during the relationship. I do not want to lose him so I would keep quiet.

Comment

• pussyPurplewet
      pussyPurplewet commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you sound like a fool. Are you sure that you're okay with him treating you like that and it hurts you deeply? You must be out of your mind!

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyPurplewet When you like someone and you are afraid to lose that someone, silence is the best that we can do. She might be dumped if she continued to react. What if the man chooses the other woman?

• D'arcy
      D'arcy commented
      Editing a comment
      That is bullshit. Why are you afraid to lose him? Are you scared that no other man would be there for you after you had dumped him?

If it is just a one-sided love, I would do nothing. And that is for as long as she does not meddle in our relationship.

Comment

• LatheeLatte
      LatheeLatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow, you're confident enough to trust your boyfriend thinking that it is one-sided but how about if she's trying her best to him over? You'd be crying for weeks if you'd find out that they've been fucking around behind your back and you chose to just ignore it. What a brave martyr you are!

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      One sided? No, it is not. They both like each other. In fact, they were like lovers, too.

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      Good is it is a one sided-affair. But guess what? Most of the time, it is not that way. In fact, the other lover is even better than you are when it comes to the bed skills.

I think I would confront my boyfriend regarding this. If he has another lover, that just means that he's been communicating with her, right?

Comment

• missScientifichorny
      Editing a comment
      Of course, not just communicating with her but also having sex with her.

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course, they communicate with each other! How are they able to converse if they do not contact each other?

• LustyGirl
      LustyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, I would also confront him. I will let him choose one of us only. The winner is the lucky one.

I'll probably be scared that the other lover would snatch him away from me. I think I would talk to this other lover and tell her that the guy that she loves or having an affair with is already taken by me.

Comment

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      Confront his lover and she will back off, she will never have the guts to take him away from you now that you're aware of their affair, of course, she cannot just snatch him away from you.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha. You are afraid that you could be dumped. Of course, it is scary that the other person might be selected instead of you.

I will probably go hysterical. I only want my boyfriend to myself and I am not the type of girlfriend who wants to share. I'll talk to the girl and to my partner as well.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      After being hysterical and talking with them, what would you do next?

I would dump him immediately. I do not want to have a competitor. There should only be me on my man.

Comment

• ShrillForlifeGrandiose
      Editing a comment
      I love how you're territorial with your man, he would be lucky to have you as his girlfriend but I wish I could be your boyfriend. Trust me, I will never find another lover like you.

I would ask him to choose between us. Should he choose me, okay, good. If he chooses her, then, okay, fine.

Comment

• AbovePonde4r
      AbovePonde4r commented
      Editing a comment
      How can you be so sure that you knew he has another lover? Are you sure that you've seen them together already? If not, then maybe you're just overreacting!

Originally posted by missIdiotichorny View Post
    What would you do if your boyfriend or girlfriend has another lover aside from you?
    If my girlfriend has another lover, well, I have to confirm it myself. If it turns out that she is not cheating on me then I'd be fine with that. Why would she even cheat on me?

Comment

I would like to know her and be friends with her. When we are already friends, I could ask her if she has another boyfriend. If she has, then that would be the time that I could ask that boyfriend for a date. My boyfriend think he could outsmart me? He should think again!

Comment

Working...
      X