Who's Fault Is It?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's Fault Is It?

For example if you're in a polyamorous relationship and the person that your seeing breaks up with you all of a sudden. Are you going to blame the other person that he/she is seeing or just the person that you're seeing?

Why would I blame the other woman that he's seeing? Are you thinking that she has something to do for our break up? When it comes to those kinds of relationships, you shouldn't place the blame on the person that they're seeing. It should be between the two of you only. It is possible that the other person told him to break up with you, but it is still up to him whether he's going to be persuaded by her or not.

Comment

• GenStacy
      GenStacy commented
      Editing a comment
      If you really love the person then you should try to talk it out with his other partner if somehow she did get involved in your breakup.

It is nobody's fault. I assume that all of you allowed yourselves to be in those relationships. A polygamous relationship is so tricky and it can get so messy at times. You should have prepared yourself that you could be left in the process.

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      Being in a polygamous relationship sometimes is really risky because you would not be sure who really is staying long with you.

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the consequence of a polygamous relationship and you better know how to handle it because if they all broke up with you then it''s twice the heartbreak or thrice.

I should blame myself. Had I not allowed him to have another woman, then it should not have ended on this way.

Comment

• pussyPurplewet
      pussyPurplewet commented
      Editing a comment
      It's pretty confusing but this makes me understand that its pretty much our fault of letting him have an another partner.

• NosyJosie
      NosyJosie commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking that being in a polyamorous relationship would save your relationship that's why you've said yes to it?

I'll probably interview or ask his partner what seems to be the problem on why he wants to end things up with me. If the problem is me then I would accept the blame and just move on.

Comment

• HeatingSweetDrill
      HeatingSweetDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      It's better to know the truth rather than be ignorant of the situation that causes the split.

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      Accepting the real reason for the break up is better than hanging your partner clueless on what is happening,

• LatheeLatte
      LatheeLatte commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, besides we deserve to know the truth. HeatingSweetDrill

The only time I'm going to blame the other partner is when I know for a fact that she has been jealous of me from the beginning. Otherwise, it would just be between the me and the guy.

Comment

• assUbiquitoustight
      assUbiquitoustight commented
      Editing a comment
      How would you know about it? Is it just feelings and instincts?

I'm guessing is that you knew before hand that this is going to be a polyamorous relationship, am I right? Because if you didn't know that it will be a polyamorous relationship, then you should be the one to blame on that one.

Comment

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      Entering with this kind of relationship is tough so it's not really a big deal when they left you because you are in a polygamous relationship.

It would be the fault of all for having such a kind of relationship. We should only stick to one partner at a time.

Comment

• HotVirtuoso
      HotVirtuoso commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess you haven't tried being in a polyamorous relationship that is why you would blame all those involved.

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      You can't blame them for having a polygamous relationship and it's their partner's consent anyways that they can have more partners at once.

I'll find the cause of the breakup first and I'll not jump immediately with the guy who she is also been with. I'll gather some facts first then if it's my fault then I'll totally blame myself but If I ever found out that it's the fault of her other guy then I might argue with the guy about this breakup.

Comment

• Planeryte
      Planeryte commented
      Editing a comment
      Questioning them would certainly give you the answers that you need about your breakup.

Originally posted by HotBorg View Post
    It would be the fault of all for having such a kind of relationship. We should only stick to one partner at a time.
    Good one but having a polyamorous relationship is a pain in the ass, I know that you will enjoy having multiple partners but I think it exposes us to more diseases lol.

Comment

I'm assuming that the person knows beforehand that he/she is entering a polyamorous relationship, right? Because if she knew it beforehand, it means that the other person doesn't really love him/her that's why they decided to end their relationship already.

Comment

• BessyMae
        BessyMae commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you saying that it is the fault of the girl if she knew that it is a polyamorous relationship?

• Presentox
        Presentox commented
        Editing a comment
        Ending the relationship doesn't always mean love is already gone, sometimes there are just really problems that is hard to handle when you are in a relationship.

Do you guys hook up?

Comment

Working...
      X