Dumb Reasons We Broke Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb Reasons We Broke Up

Has any of you broke up with a person or your partner broke up with you over a stupid action/reason that they have witnessed or heard? I broke up with a guy because his mom still does his laundry.

My friend actually broke his boyfriend because his teeth are becoming yellow and his breath stinks. I think it was the spicy curry or garlic and onions.

Comment

I don't see anything wrong with it if they're living under the same roof. And I'm guessing that he would do her laundry as well if he has some free time.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
        BurntDrillSap commented
        Editing a comment
        I guess it will be a big turn off if he ever lets his mother does his thing especially his underwears lol.

It was with a girl who always wanted me to apologize to her whenever we had a fight which is fine with me if it is really my fault. The problem is that she's the one who starts the argument or fight. Just gotten tired of saying sorry to her, I guess.

Comment

• LustyGirl
        LustyGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Did she ever tried to apologized to you when she was at fault or you're still the one who needs to say sorry to her?

• missHardtofindhorny
        missHardtofindhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Sounds like she's quite a handful considering that she's not willing to say sorry to you if it is her fault.

I almost broke up with him cos he didn't buy me a present on my last birthday and felt so sad but later surprise me with the gift of sex.

Comment

• CrazyBabixz
        CrazyBabixz commented
        Editing a comment
        So are you still with your boyfriend and didn't dump him up to now?

I had a really conservative friend and she broke up with her first boyfriend when she found out that he wasn't a virgin anymore.

Comment

• JenGray
        JenGray commented
        Editing a comment
        I was expecting that friend that you're talking about here was the guy and not the girl.

This was during my high school years. It was with a girl who was really religious. She broke up with me when she found out that I don't believe in god and what was written in the bible.

Comment

• DeeBeat
        DeeBeat commented
        Editing a comment
        Most religious person would want a religious person mostly because of their family too. Some parents would want their child to be with someone who have the same belief as them.

• BigBurrito
        BigBurrito commented
        Editing a comment
        DeeBeat yeah I learned about that when I was a little older. At time, I really don't get it why its big of a deal for her.

I actually ghosted someone who used emojis way too much. He’d text nothing but emojis and I’d have to decipher them.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
        missIdiotichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Maybe those emojis are sexually offensive when you decipher them lol cos I got an ex before who also use emoji to ask me for sex.

My ex-boyfriend actually dumps me because I was terrible at doing the chores especially the dishes and I don't know how to cook.

Comment

• MurphyLove
        MurphyLove commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that's a lame excuse and you should have let him do the chores and the cooking if he can't stand you on doing it.

A guy once broke up with me because we were going to different schools and according to his words, "we would never find the opportunity to see each other."

Comment

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        I bet he only made that up since he would have a better opportunity to find other girls in his new school.

I actually broke up with someone cos he can't repair anything, I know it's dumb but I was frustrated when he can't figure out the ways on how to get it done.

Comment

• CrazyBabixz
        CrazyBabixz commented
        Editing a comment
        I think you need to date a repair man if you're expecting him to repair everything. Do you often break stuff that you own, that's why you need a guy who knows how to fix stuff?

• pussyWorthlesswet
        pussyWorthlesswet commented
        Editing a comment
        Why does he need to be the one who has to repair your stuff? There's a chance that it will be much better to buy a new one rather than try to repair it.

My friend has broken up with his boyfriend because he doesn't want to shave his beard off and I was shocked that it was the only reason she breaks up with him.

Comment

Working...
      X