Young Divorcee

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Divorcee

I am divorced. Yeah, it sucks. I am this young and I am divorced. Turns out when you marry your high school sweetheart it doesn't always work out. Turns out that is something that stays in 1950s where it started. We fell out of love. We hated each other. We left. Thankfully we never had kids. However, now I get to be a 30 something year old divorcee. That looks great on a resume. I have not dated anyone except him. How do I even do this?

There is nothing wrong with being in your 30s and being divorced. That happens to over half of the marriage that happen in this day and age. There is no shame in being divorced. Would you have rather stayed married to someone who made you miserable? Probably not, well this is your time to have some fun. Get yourself out there. Wear that cute dress you have been dying to wear. Throw your hair up and have some fun with it! This is your time girlfriend!

Comment

There is like five groups on here for divorced people. It's 2017, everyone is divorced. It's fine. If you said you were... I dunno... secretly in ISIS, that might affect your dating stature, but you are not (I hope). You are fine. Damn fine, if I do say so myself. If anyone gives you shit, that is their own problem, not yours sweetheart. I am divorced. Join the club.

Comment

It is good to know that their are other divorced people out there who get it, haha

Comment

I'm sorry your relationship didn't work out. But that's life, you love, you get hurt and you get back up again. I'm sure you'll find someone someday who's worth it.

Comment

On the good side, you're free to hook up with anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by NaughtyTaco View Post
              On the good side, you're free to hook up with anyone.
              Yeah, at least you still have the rest of your life to enjoy the finer things in life

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
                NaughtyTaco commented
                Editing a comment
                yes and you now have to opportunity to make it better

• SusySue
                SusySue commented
                Editing a comment
                Hey, it's nothing to be ashamed of. maybe you're just overthinking. Honestly it's not that a big deal.

For starters, you can try and look for guys who are willing to date you here

Comment

It doesn't matter if you're young and divorced, better than married and fooling around. It's all good.

Comment

Working...
                X