Is there any age limit for marriage?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is there any age limit for marriage?

Is there any age limit for becoming a dad or dating someone for marriage? I mean I`m in my late thirties, I have all the money in the world, literally I got so much that I don`t know where to spend it. So back to the point, I`m not at all interested in emotional drama, just a companion to spend time with and get freaky with is all good with me and I don`t mind spending on that person. So `m I eligible enough to be one?

I know exactly what's going on in your mind. Before talking about serious commitment, I would love to talk about why you feel this way, I'm sure that you know why you feel like this but it's the words that you are not getting on with you can just feel what's going on up there. This might not feel good but I can surely say that I'm replying to a very generous and intelligent adult. Look you have everything, but not the satisfaction of someone being with you. To whom you can share anything, see her happiness, and tell every single moment that you enjoyed thinking about her. This usually happens with the people who got cheated on, I also thought the same way that am I that bad? I can say that you would be a hell of a handsome classy man but the problem here is that you didn't find the girl of your type. So you had no choice but to stay single. Now I do think that it's been to long so let's get in a relationship which is a very beautiful thing. I must say you would have a golden heart because people like you don't care but these worldly things when it comes to a person who needs you. I believe you can be a great partner all because you have pure feelings and you are straight forward person whom the people with good heart really love to be with. As those people will get to know that how pure you are, then they will demand you to be their forever because people like you are very less in this wild ugly world because finding a person like you is almost impossible in this world. Talking about age, age doesn't matter, what matters is that the person should have pure heart which you do have. So yes, you can be a one for sure. Cheers!

Comment

Hahaha. Man you have got money, if you have the looks, which I suppose you would, you’ll have no problems. A chic in my class only dates men older than 30 and I don’t know what’s her reason. She says that she just finds older men hotter than young men but I like to think that she’s just in it for the extra support lol because I saw her making out with the a rich dude at the end of the day so if you want I could give her your number. Win win LMAO

Comment

There is no age limit when it comes to getting married. But if you're a girl and you want to have your own kids, then obviously have a time limit unless you're able to have your eggs frozen in a fertility clinic

Comment

There is no limit to being a dad or for getting married. If you're not ready to commit or settle down then dont. Like you said, you have all the money in the world, use it to find yourself or enjoy life

Comment

There is not age limit when it comes to settling down. Unless you're a lady or a guy who wants to have their own child

Comment

You shouldn't worry about when you're going to get married. You should be more concerned when it comes to finding the girl that you're going to marry

Comment

Of course there's not age limit when it comes to getting married. There are even people who are over 60 when they get married. I think that the only time that you should be concerned about that is when you have done everything that you want to try as a single person

Comment

You're eligible to marry anyone. But please marry if you're ready and you want her to be with you for the rest of your life

Comment

That would be really crazy if marriage has an age limit. Since there would be a bunch of old people that would be pissed that they can't marry anymore lol

Comment

• D'arcy
                      D'arcy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I bet that there might be a bunch of old people who would be protesting against that lol

• BigBurrito
                      BigBurrito commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yes, i would protest as well, that's just a stupid thing to do

I don't think that you should put an age limit when it comes to marriage. Since there are old people out there who want to show their love to everyone by signing a legal document

Comment

• Stellar
                      Stellar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I'm being serious

• NosyJosie
                      NosyJosie commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "by signing a legal document" you mean a prenup?

• Stellar
                      Stellar commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Was talking about the marriage license. Since you already mentioned a prenup, then the two of you should have one as well

If there is an age limit for getting married, the one who have thought of that should be the one to tell that to all the horny senior citizens who want to get married lol

Comment

• GenStacy
                      GenStacy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Do you have relatives of that age that are planning to tie the knot?

• NaughtyTaco
                      NaughtyTaco commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have seen a couple of them the past few months that's why I have thought about that

The age limit thing when it comes to marriage has been set by society but there isn't really one. You can definitely marry at any stage of your life but I hope you marry the person you love not just because of companionship purposes.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
                      ZsaZsa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      The ones who are doing it for companionship purposes are mostly the ones who are of the advance stages of their life already so I think that's just fine as well

• BessyMae
                      BessyMae commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes, I know about those situations but what I was referring is more in the lines of it is just more of convenience

I think it's all about maturity, I mean a man could be as rich AF but if he isn't ready for a serious relationship, It won't mean a thing.

Comment

• MissTee
                      MissTee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      NaughtyTaco Do you think that people who play video games for a living is mature or not?

• NaughtyTaco
                      NaughtyTaco commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes and no, it depends, someone who plays video games can be mature irl. For example, the guys you see on youtube like pewdiepie, jackscepticeye, markiplier and other gamers act all crazy, they scream and exaggerate stuff but most likely they are not like that in real life, they are doing it for an audience and for the views of course

• MissTee
                      MissTee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      So there is no correct answer for my question, then.
                  Working...
                  X