40's Downside?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40's Downside?

What are the downside that find in dating in your 40's? I am almost at this age and single and right now, I am feeling a lot of things like insecurities and hopelessness of finding someone. Any advice you can give?

Oh, I thought I'm the only one who is in this stage of life. Sorry Honey, can't advice as I also badly need one

Comment

That if I go out on a date with younger men, people will eventually speculate that I am his sugar mommy or something like that, doing it for money and I get laid in return 😑

Comment

I would say that age doesn't matter. It's normal to feel all these things but please remember that your value depends on how young you are. I am sure that you will find someone who will cherish you, keep smiling and be confident honey!!!

Comment

• Make4meCrazy
          Make4meCrazy commented
          Editing a comment
          Value depends on how young I am? Oh gosh this hurts my heart, really but you had a point too.

• AbovePonde4r
          AbovePonde4r commented
          Editing a comment
          I mean don't get me wrong but this is the standard of our society. Most if not all, men likes it when the woman is young, they find it more attractive. Make4meCrazy

The downside is you're not longer young and you'll start feeling tired of going out and socializing and just want stay at home and chill. Sex is what motivates me to go out these days lol...

Comment

Just be yourself and do a lo of exercise so you are still fit for actions if ever you'll stumble to a young hot man. Always be ready they say!

Comment

Age is just a number, I think everything will be the same so don't worry about it too much and just be you.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
              BurntDrillSap commented
              Editing a comment
              No Darling, things will not be the same. I can't completely tell you how cause I am not 40 yet but I am sure it'll affect my dating and sex life pretty badly which is why I am getting all the sex I can while still young.

You get insecure most of the time especially to the young ones. I mean it's sad to say but once you get old people kinda treat and see you differently like you are vulnerable or something.

Comment

• Make4meCrazy
              Make4meCrazy commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes which sucks because you still had a lot to offer. It's just your body that aged but the soul remains young. A sad reality!

Originally posted by Planext View Post
            What are the downside that find in dating in your 40's? I am almost at this age and single and right now, I am feeling a lot of things like insecurities and hopelessness of finding someone. Any advice you can give?
            That people you fail at this thing called love and looking at their eyes, you'll see failure, judgement stares and all that.

Comment

Working...
            X