Dating With Kids

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dating With Kids

I am not afraid to admit that I have children. I do not look at it as a hinderance but I know that a lot of people are not totally on board with this whole thing. Is it better for me to just put out there or keep it to myself? I just have not dated since before having kids and now that I amI feel like the game has changed but also my life has changed.

Naw, children, divorce, marriage, heart ache at this point in time there not a single person who doesn't come with baggage. Honeslty it is better to be up front with that stuff because what if you really start a to like a girl and than you spring this on her. This way you can weed out the ones who really have a problem with children?

Comment

Honestly, it is fine. I am positive that no one cares about the fact that you have kids but being more honored.

Comment

I have kids and honestly dating isn't the hard part. Introducing your kids to someone that is the hard part. That part is something I have not reached yet. I do not think that I will anytime soon either. Don't worry about it, You make time when you can for your hookups and the rest of the time you can put towards your kids.

Comment

I say, you have to tell your date right off the bat. If they reject you, at least you didn't have to waste time trying to win them over.

Comment

• GenStacy
            GenStacy commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree so there wouldn't be any problem soon.

• MissTee
            MissTee commented
            Editing a comment
            Have you dated a single dad before?

I guess you are a proud dad and there are a lot of women out there who would accept you and your kids. My advice is you can join some interactive sites or go out with your friends.

Comment

If you can juggle dating and being a dad, go ahead and date any girl that you want

Comment

• NasTeeGal
              NasTeeGal commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah, and it would be much easier for you if they are already in college or about to go to college

• ZsaZsa
              ZsaZsa commented
              Editing a comment
              Have you been with a single dad before?

It is just okay to put yourself out in the market. But you have to make sure that you're still able to make time with your kids

Comment

With that body of yours, accompanied by a sweet personality, dams you won;t ever have to be worried about anything.

Comment

Working...
              X