Bored With Sex

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored With Sex

I have been hooking up with so many chicks lately that I am bored with sex. It's nothing new. The girls I hook up with do not want to do something new. I feel like I have been using the same four positions over and over and over again. I am so bored. I need something new. Anything new!

Have you tried looking for the girls on here who are into kinky stuff? They have been talking in forums about how they want to meet guys who are up for this on the first date. that might be a good way for you to gain some interest in sex again.

Comment

I should not say I am bored with sex. Sex is great no matter what. I just want a girl who has more adventure. That isn't a bad idea though. Checking out girls who are into more kinky stuff. I have not really tired it but at this point I am up for anything. I know I can take a slap and a punch so let's try something interesting.

Comment

Have you tried pegging? A lot of guys on here have been talking about it and they seem to really enjoy it. That could be something that gets you going?

Comment

I have not tried it but I have enjoyed a finger up there so I would be into something like that. I do not much about it. But I would be willing to learn.

Comment

Look at other positions then

Comment

How about rimming?

Comment

What is important when it comes to sex is communication. If you told the girls that you're hooking up with what you want to do they might be able to grant your request

Comment

Were the girls that you're hooking up with often just lay on the bed while you're fucking them? Maybe you should try and talk to them during foreplay and ask them what they want so that the both of you would really have a good time

Comment

• D'arcy
                    D'arcy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nothing more exciting than having sex with an unresponsive log

• NosyJosie
                    NosyJosie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hahaha yes, same goes for that guy

Rule off having sex for a while. Your body's getting used to it there's no longer that feeling of anticipation. You could also go to a sex therapist

Comment

• LustyGirl
                    LustyGirl commented
                    Editing a comment
                    And always take a cold shower whenever you're feeling horny lol

• LauraJane
                    LauraJane commented
                    Editing a comment
                    what does cold water do to a horny person?

• D'arcy
                    D'arcy commented
                    Editing a comment
                    yeah maybe i could use that trick if i know what it does

You know there is such thing as too much sex. Try taking a break for a week or two and see if there's a difference. Take a break from masturbation as well

Comment

Originally posted by MissTee View Post
                    You know there is such thing as too much sex. Try taking a break for a week or two and see if there's a difference. Take a break from masturbation as well
                    If you want go to a far flung monastery so that you wouldn't think about sex while you're there

Comment

• MissTee
                      MissTee commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I think that's already too much already if he's planning to abstain from sex in order for it to be interesting for him again

• BigBurrito
                      BigBurrito commented
                      Editing a comment
                      yeah but if he's willing to try anything, i'd tell him to give it a shot

Try and have sex with me. I would make sure that it wouldn't be boring

Comment

Try to abstain for a year if you're getting tired of it. Or to spice things up try to do things that you've wanted to try when it comes to sex

Comment

• LauraJane
                        LauraJane commented
                        Editing a comment
                        yeah he really should try giving his penis a break

Never thought I would ever hear a man say that

Comment

• JenGray
                        JenGray commented
                        Editing a comment
                        That usually happens when you get too much of something

• DonVoom