How Many Dates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many Dates

Those who've hit this age or about to hit this age group, how many dates do you think does it take before the two of you take things seriously?

Since I'm almost a member of the club, I would guess it would be around the 4th or 5th date?

Comment

• NasTeeGal
      NasTeeGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that way you have more time to know each other.

I think that if by the fifth date nothing still happens between the two of you I would suggest that you ask him or her already where this is headed

Comment

• LauraJane
      LauraJane commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, for you both to know if you will still continue seeing each other or just cut things off.

Three to five dates. At least by the third date the both of you feel or know that this might be something serious already

Comment

• HotVirtuoso
      HotVirtuoso commented
      Editing a comment
      Indeed, all will be clear on the third date if you really like each other or not.

If they're in a rush maybe they can ask it during the second date

Comment

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you think that you can really get to know a person by the second date?

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      Skamille that might be possible if the two of you spent the entire night during those dates

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      Skamille I don't agree with you, even if you spent the entire day together, you can't know the person unless you were together every time.

It really depends on how good the chemistry between the two of you. But it can be around 3-5 dates (give or take)

Comment

I bet those who are easily smitten would say that they felt a connection even during the first date

Comment

• CrushHaircut
        CrushHaircut commented
        Editing a comment
        Smitten and desperate to get married and settle down

As for me, on the fifth date. I always take time to know the person better before I entered a relationship with him.

Comment

• NosyJosie
        NosyJosie commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you going to let it reach the fifth date if you already know before hand that the two of you are not a match?

The fastest one was the first date. Since I've been doing it for awhile before he even asked me on a proper date

Comment

• ShrillForlifeGrandiose
        Editing a comment
        Guess, that he is one lucky dude because it only took him a single date lol

• Stellar
        Stellar commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that you won't regret your decision when you get to know him more.

I think that by the third date, the both of you know already whether this will be headed somewhere or not

Comment

• JenGray
        JenGray commented
        Editing a comment
        I hope that you're talking about a relationship and not just the bedroom

For me, on the fifth date to make it sure if we really are both into each other.

Comment

Fifth date of course, that will give me much time to decide if I want to continue seeing him or not.

Comment

I think that if the both of you are around that age, you can easily adjust with each others quirks or personalities that you can takes seriously ASAP

Comment

Are you thinking that if you're still single by the time that you're 40 your first date might end up being a proposal also?

Comment

If there is a spark between us then I guess the first date is enough to take it to the next level.

Comment

Working...
              X