Beyond 65

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beyond 65

I have this someone whom I had met online. He is already 66 years old. He showed intentions to date me. Shall I accept it?

Have you always been into older men? If the answer is a yes, then feel free to date him, otherwise just continue talking to him rather than force yourself to like him

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      No. I have not. This is my first time that someone old had asked me for a date and so I am a bit hesitant to accept.

• CupMister
      CupMister commented
      Editing a comment
      Funferral Why don't you try to date him? It would add up to your experiences.

If you feel that you would enjoy his company, then go for it. To be safe, tell your friends that you would be going out with someone

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      I had never dated him before. He is a new acquaintance so I do not know him that much yet. Tell friends? Why, is there a danger with dating an old man?

Do you think that you had a good rapport with each other? Because if you were just forced to chat with him, you can easily reject his offer

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      We had known each other for just a short period on time. He looks fine although I am not at ease with dating an old man as I have never done that before.

With a body like that, I wouldn't be surprised if he asked you out. The question is, do you think you can see yourself having a date with someone who might be as old as your dad or grandpa?

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      I know that I am sexy so maybe that is one of the reasons why he wants to date me. In actuality, I find it awkward that I would be going out with a man that looks like my grandpa.

• CrushHaircut
      CrushHaircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Some old rich men do not look like those regular old men. Maybe, due to some reasons, they look younger than their peers so I guess that they won't look like the regular grandpas that we see around.

Is there a particular reason why he wants to date you?

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      I am sexy! People tell me that. Although I do not know his real reason why he asked me for a date.

• assLeantight
      assLeantight commented
      Editing a comment
      Funferral Aside from your sexiness, there must be some reasons why he wants to date you. If he single, married or divorced?

• KinkyKate
      KinkyKate commented
      Editing a comment
      Funferral so you don't mind if that's the only reason as to why a guy wants to date you?

I tried dating an older guy before. I did not like it. It felt like there was no connection at all. Well, it depends on you. Why not give it a try?

Comment

• BessyMae
      BessyMae commented
      Editing a comment
      Of course it will end that way. The connections you're looking for is really serious.

• Presentox
      Presentox commented
      Editing a comment
      CupMister Age gap could one of the reasons for this no connection. My interests were not aligned with his. No match.

• Presentox
      Presentox commented
      Editing a comment
      BessyMae Yeah, it ended up before it had the chance to start. No connection at all. It was better to stop.

Is he rich? If he is, then go on and date him. You may even become his lover or sort of like that. You know, the friends with "more" than benefits.

Comment

• NosyJosie
      NosyJosie commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the word that you're looking for is sugar baby lmao

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do people always look for richness? Why don't they just look for the person itself? OK. Enough drama for me. If he is rich then why not give it a try?

If I were in your position, I would politely decline his offer since I'm not the type who would go on a date with someone who's old enough to be my dad or granddad

Comment

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you willing to date someone who's a bit younger than you?

Dating is still fine. Just mind the brakes if he wants more.

Comment

If it's fun, try doing it for some time. Older fellows can be suprisingly fun to be around with

Comment

• LustyGirl
        LustyGirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, they can be fun and there is a chance that he will drop dead if they get too excited lmao
        Last edited by LustyGirl; 07-03-2019, 11:49 AM.

• HotVirtuoso
        HotVirtuoso commented
        Editing a comment
        Typical old men I know are very humorous. It's like being around funny Santa Claus but the only difference is he wants something else... something fucky.

Did you really enjoyed chatting with him online or you're just entertaining him to kill time? Because if you're only chatting with him to kill time, it would be better not to go out with him since there is a chance that you would do the same thing face to face

Comment

Working...
      X