X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funferral
    started a topic Beyond 65

Beyond 65

I have this someone whom I had met online. He is already 66 years old. He showed intentions to date me. Shall I accept it?

• Presentox
    commented on 's reply
    BessyMae Yeah, it ended up before it had the chance to start. No connection at all. It was better to stop.

• Presentox
    commented on 's reply
    CupMister Age gap could one of the reasons for this no connection. My interests were not aligned with his. No match.

• HotVirtuoso
    commented on 's reply
    Typical old men I know are very humorous. It's like being around funny Santa Claus but the only difference is he wants something else... something fucky.

• KayDot
    commented on 's reply
    Why do people always look for richness? Why don't they just look for the person itself? OK. Enough drama for me. If he is rich then why not give it a try?

• JenGray
    replied
    Did you really enjoyed chatting with him online or you're just entertaining him to kill time? Because if you're only chatting with him to kill time, it would be better not to go out with him since there is a chance that you would do the same thing face to face

Leave a comment:

• LustyGirl
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah, they can be fun and there is a chance that he will drop dead if they get too excited lmao
    Last edited by LustyGirl; 07-03-2019, 12:49 PM.

• BessyMae
    commented on 's reply
    Of course it will end that way. The connections you're looking for is really serious.

• BessyMae
    replied
    If it's fun, try doing it for some time. Older fellows can be suprisingly fun to be around with

Leave a comment:

• GenStacy
    replied
    Dating is still fine. Just mind the brakes if he wants more.

Leave a comment:

• DeeBeat
    commented on 's reply
    Are you willing to date someone who's a bit younger than you?

• D'arcy
    replied
    If I were in your position, I would politely decline his offer since I'm not the type who would go on a date with someone who's old enough to be my dad or granddad

Leave a comment:

• KinkyKate
    commented on 's reply
    Funferral so you don't mind if that's the only reason as to why a guy wants to date you?

• NosyJosie
    commented on 's reply
    I think the word that you're looking for is sugar baby lmao

• CrushHaircut
    commented on 's reply
    Some old rich men do not look like those regular old men. Maybe, due to some reasons, they look younger than their peers so I guess that they won't look like the regular grandpas that we see around.
Working...
X