Having Trouble Connecting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having Trouble Connecting

I feel like I am not connecting with anyone lately. I do not know if it because everyone I have been meeting lately is boring. I do not know if I am not ready to be dating. I do not know. I just feel like I cannot get a grasp or a grip on anyone. I feel bored. I hooked up with a few of them and they all just felt boring and I felt like there was no connection. I think we both felt it. What do I do?

Are you just getting out of something serious? Cause sometimes that can cloud your judgement or your way of thinking. Are you feeling like you do not really want to even be on a hook up site? Maybe you actually want a real connection instead of one that is just superficial. That is always the case. Maybe this site isn't for you. Maybe you need something real. Maybe youy are bored of the chase...

Comment

I was having this for a long time. I found that I wasn't meeting people that were new. I was basically meeting versions of the same people over and over again. I branched out and started talking to people who were out of my comfort zone, so to speak. I was always into atheletic girls, but that got boring so I started talking to girls who were more artsy or book worms. Things of that nature. I wanted to feel like I was meeting a new person and that actually helped a lot. I was impressed with how quickly I got out of my slump. Sometimes, you just need to switch up the routine.

Comment

I got out of a relationship a few months back. Could that be why I am feeling like I am in a slump? I do not know. I left her cause we were getting too serious and I wanted to see what else was out there before I ended my university career and settled down. She was great but I wasn't ready to commit. Maybe that is why I am feeling this way. Because I want to have that type of connection again. I do not know. I am not good at this kind of thing. She is long gone though, she met a guy she loves and she's happy and I am happy for her.

Comment

Well, if you want something with a deeper connection you are looking in somewhat of the right place. You might need a new relationship, but you might just need a new friend or a new girl in your life. You just need to figure out what you are missing. Sometimes it could be needing someone new, sometimes it could be finding that spark again. I know it seems that that is easier said than done but there is still something out there for someone who wants to make that connection.

Comment

Maybe you are just not into casual relationships. Honestly, it sounds like you do not want to meet people for a night or two, have a casual date and then bail. That seems like it might not be for you anymore. Why not just try dating someone for a while and taking the sex out of it. Meet someone you like. Or at least you feel like you could like and go out with them. Do something fun and see what happens after a few dates with no sex.

Comment

Have time for yourself. Find your inner self

Comment

Maybe you should try and look for a woman who has a really interesting profile not just because she's your type in terms of physical aspect. Because if she has both then you won't find her to be too boring when it comes to connecting with her

Comment

Find someone who has the same interests as you so that you have something to talk about already if you guys go out. And if you're not comfortable talking with ladies, have a shot or two before going out with them in order for you to loosen up a bit

Comment

I think that's a really lousy reason to break up with a girl. Maybe it is your karma that you're having problems looking for somebody to hook up with

Comment

Maybe you should try to get to know the girl much better first before planning to have sex with her. Because it looks like all you're after is just physical connection and nothing else

Comment

Working...
                      X