Over And Out

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over And Out

During a break up, are you the type who would say mean things towards the person in order for them to really hate you or you're the type who would just say the reason why you're breaking up with them?

It has never reached the point that I have to say mean things to him in order for him to understand that it's over for the both of us

Comment

• Planeryte
      Planeryte commented
      Editing a comment
      So how did you made him understand that it's all over?

• Allylithax
      Allylithax commented
      Editing a comment
      So you're that good, huh?

I would make sure to be direct to point and try to make other reasons as to why I'm going to break up with him

Comment

• Stellar
      Stellar commented
      Editing a comment
      SO you rather end it by breaking his heart.

• NasTeeGal
      NasTeeGal commented
      Editing a comment
      Either way, you still break his heart. Stellar

Never tried any of those since most of the time it's the girl who breaks up with me

Comment

• SusySue
      SusySue commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it was their loss, not yours.

I like to be straight-forward especially when it comes to breaking up.

Comment

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      What are you going to do if he tries to make you take him back?

• LauraJane
      LauraJane commented
      Editing a comment
      Just curious, how can he do that?

I mostly do the first one, so that they will be the one who will break up with me.

Comment

• JayRock
      JayRock commented
      Editing a comment
      When do you usually do that? Are you afraid of being in a serious relationship that's why you say mean things to him in order for him to be forced to break up with you?

Nope, I am not that Kind of person. I am more of that I don't care kind of person.

Comment

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      What do you mean by "I don't care kind of person" You just tell her that it's over and that's it? You're not going to explain the reason why you're breaking up with her?

To be honest, I did that but I guess it's because I was too emotional at that time.

Comment

• assLeantight
      assLeantight commented
      Editing a comment
      What was the reaction of the guy after you said those mean things towards him?

• Allylithax
      Allylithax commented
      Editing a comment
      Always happen when emotion goes on top of your head

The only time that I might do it is if he's going to force me give him another chance or try to make things work this time around

Comment

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with that the only time you need to be mean towards him is when he starts to be annoying

I rather say bad things to him especially when he is the one who ends the relationship. It somehow makes me feel relax knowing that I am not the only reason why we broke up that's why I say bad things to him.

Comment

I will just say the truth, there is no reason to make things more complicated.

Comment

There is no need to go around the bush, I will straightforwardly tell the reason why I wanted to end the relationship.

Comment

Working...
        X