Biopic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biopic

If you're life would be turned into a movie, who do you want to play you? My choice would be Elizabeth Olsen

If the guy who played Chris Rock in Everybody Hates Chris is still acting, then it would be him. If he doesn't act anymore, then it would Anthony Mackie

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      Let me just tell my amazement how Anthony started from being Clarence who have parents with good marriage to a superhero. Good for him

• Stellar
      Stellar commented
      Editing a comment
      You don't like Kevin Hart doing it? That guy is the best.

If I'm going to base it on my looks, Reese Witherspoon is my first choice. But I feel that I'm more of a Busy Philips type lol

Comment

Speaking of which, I think you would be a perfect Ariel for Little Mermaid.

Comment

• Funferral
        Funferral commented
        Editing a comment
        Who are you talking to exactly?

• Planeryte
        Planeryte commented
        Editing a comment
        Someone got lost in here! Sometimes, beautiful women are simply like that - they only have beauty but not intelligence.

• D'arcy
        D'arcy commented
        Editing a comment
        Funferral and Planeryte She was talking to the user who started the thread. If you are going to look at her photo, she would be like Ariel or would be good to look like Ariel The Little Mermaid.

Mila Kunis is the one that comes to mind. I'm very sure she can handle it.

Comment

• Stellar
        Stellar commented
        Editing a comment
        I love here skits in SNL. One actress I always look forward to watch in telly.

• NosyJosie
        NosyJosie commented
        Editing a comment
        Stellar are you sure that she has hosted SNL before?

I feel that Elizabeth Banks would be the right person for the job. She can also direct the movie if she wants to

Comment

• assSquealingtight
        assSquealingtight commented
        Editing a comment
        I think that's a perfect match since I see a similarity between the two of you when it comes to looks

• ZsaZsa
        ZsaZsa commented
        Editing a comment
        You think Elizabeth can do good work on that project though?

Megan Mullally aka Karen Walker from the show Will And Grace

Comment

For me it would be the one who played Cersei Lannister. I think we look alike especially around the eyes.

Comment

• Stellar
          Stellar commented
          Editing a comment
          Her character racked up some hate in the watchers so I think it would take some great effort to go past that portrayal.

Beyonce. Do we look like each other? If not then that would be fine. I'm sure the color has been matched.

Comment

I am a bit ambitious so I want to have Angelina Jolie and make my movie a success.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
            PreserveDrill commented
            Editing a comment
            Angelina Jolie has a new movie. I think that it would be a hit once it is released.
        Working...
        X