Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Celebrity Hookup

Which celebrity would you love to hookup with? It would be Paul Rudd for me

It's a tie between Anne Hathaway and Winona Ryder. Also Marisa Tomei if she's into guys my age

Comment

• JenGray
      JenGray commented
      Editing a comment
      Tomei is so unbelievably attractive. She has this beauty that you can't find on younger women these days.

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      Anne is fine and all but her wide lips always bothered me.

If it's just a one time deal, it would be Jared Leto. Just want my teenage self to be happy that I was able to have sex with him

Comment

• assSquealingtight
      assSquealingtight commented
      Editing a comment
      So you want to do it Mr. Jordan Catalano? I'm guessing that you can really relate to Claire Danes character in My So-Called Life

• Stellar
      Stellar commented
      Editing a comment
      I understand this. Somewhere inside us, that kid is always there wanting to satisfy those thrills.

• ZsaZsa
      ZsaZsa commented
      Editing a comment
      You're doing it with a celebrity and you're only going with it in a one time deal? Are you sure?

Mr. Antman is so young-looking after all these years so I understand your choice. On the same note, I would like Mr. Reeves, please.

Comment

• LauraJane
      LauraJane commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you referring to Keanu Reeves? Well, he was good looking way back decades ago but not hot now.

Michael Cera. Always wondered if his asshole looks like a pink, little donut.

Comment

• StipeRipe
      StipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you thinking of pegging him that's why you're curious what his asshole looks like?

• Presentox
      Presentox commented
      Editing a comment
      I do not find him attractive at all. As for his asshole, it is possibly pink. lol.

Johnny Depp but I have to make sure that he took a bath before we do it. I feel that he's the type of guy who smells like smoke and booze every single day

Comment

• SusySue
      SusySue commented
      Editing a comment
      All I read on the last part is "he's the type of guy who smells like fun and excitement every single day".

• BargeSuave
      BargeSuave commented
      Editing a comment
      lol. You made my day. No, he does not smell like what you had thought. I know as I made out with him already... Just kidding!

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      SusySue lol. You were so imaginative that your mind created something else.

I'm a huge fan of the show The OC so it would be Adam Brody. And I wouldn't mind if Leighton Meester would decide to join us lol

Comment

I know that he is already old but I like to have Tom Cruise. I think he is still hot despite of his age.

Comment

Can I have Brittney Spears? I would gonna fuck her while she sings with the line "Hit me, baby, one more time."

Comment

It would be Denzel Washington and maybe Chawick Boseman

Comment

LUCIFER MORNINGSTAR! Please punish me!

Comment

Is it weird if I would like to try Aubrey Plaza? UGH she's just too much!!

Comment

Working...
              X