Multiple flings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multiple flings

What could you say on the the women who are going from men to men having flings here and there but doing it simultaneously?
    Could we call them flirts? How about bitches? Or do you have any term for them?

I would call them playful. Maybe they just want to have some spice with their life so they hop from one man to the other. They make flings here and there to just pass the time by while enjoying those naughty moments.

Comment

• KayDot
      KayDot commented
      Editing a comment
      Playful is a good term for that, yes. Playful sounds gender-neutral and is for everyone. It does not sound offensive but it is the truth, playful people who just want to have fun.

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, that is a good term. It is not degrading like the other words. And they really play the game that they enjoy.

Maybe they are just bitches roaming around the places and flirting with those men and waiting who among those men would lay them down. I am not saying that they are real bitches but they are already near-bitches. lol.

Comment

• JayRock
      JayRock commented
      Editing a comment
      Why do you sound like you're angry with this 'bitches'? Have they done something wrong to you?

• JenGray
      JenGray commented
      Editing a comment
      But I bet that most men would like to have those bitch-like girls as they are perceived to be better in bed. The flirtier they are, the better they are in bed.

Why the need to resort to name calling with what they're doing? If that's something that she enjoys doing, why not just let her do it

Comment

• CoolPreserve
      CoolPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      It is not name calling. Every thing has a name. There is a word that is appropriate to be used to describe someone or something. Of course, she could do whatever she wants to have but there would always be consequences.

• HotCat
      HotCat commented
      Editing a comment
      If I know, you also do those name calling behind their back. Or maybe, you have not known but other people might have done some name calling to you.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, they could not deny that they are flirts. I could not call them as bitches but they are like bitches, right?

How far is she going with those flings? Does she sleep with them or not? Because if she's just being flirty with them only, she might doing that to see which of them is really serious in being with her

Comment

• Allylithax
      Allylithax commented
      Editing a comment
      She could be flirting with all those men with the intention to have sex with all of them. Well, it is her choice anyway.

Originally posted by pussyThirstywet View Post
    What could you say on the the women who are going from men to men having flings here and there but doing it simultaneously?
    What about the guys who go from one woman to another? Then I guess I'd call them man-whores, huh?

Comment

• MissTee
      MissTee commented
      Editing a comment
      MANWHORE, LOL! Yes, I usually call them that. I've had guy friends who flirts and screws different women simultaneously, then I'd call tell that "Wow, you must be a proud man-whore."

I'd call them trashbags. Why? They think that having sex in a monogamous term means one...at a time. Yes, they have been screwing multiple guys already.

Comment

• PreserveDrill
      PreserveDrill commented
      Editing a comment
      I think I just discovered anew term for that. Now I know what a trashbag means. Thank you for that AbovePonde4r lol!

What could you say on the women who are going from men to men having flings here and there but doing it simultaneously?
    That kind of a woman is called a tramp, slut or skank.

Comment

• ChoreaCholera
      ChoreaCholera commented
      Editing a comment
      People usually call them sluts. A universal term for anyone who is not contented with just one partner.
      Mostly, bedroom talks like being called a slut is somehow pleasing for some ladies.

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      A flirt or a slut is what I usually call them. Skank sounds more like a girl's language since I've always heard that word from mostly, girls!

What could you say on the women who are going from men to men having flings here and there but doing it simultaneously?
    Call them floozy, 'coz I call them floozy. It does not sound quite offensive, right? So yeah, floozy.

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      Floozy sounds a bit fancy and does not even resemble anything like the word slut. Yes, floozy does not sound offensive to me at all.

Really hate that B word but done call them because they are just flirting will multiple men, you could say that they are just experimenting with different guys simultaneously

Comment

Might be a bitch but who knows if it's really flirting and she just experiments as long as she is not committed to anyone yet

Comment

Working...
      X