Let's explore!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's explore!

Would it be fun if you rather explore the world? Or explore your partner? Why?

I'd rather explore the world and might find different ladies to hook-up with along the journey. Easy!

Comment

• ChoreaCholera
      ChoreaCholera commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, I guess I'd rather explore the world since the world has more to offer than my imaginary partner that only offers you false hopes and broken promises.

• missIdiotichorny
      missIdiotichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, wow. You have a nice argument there. Hmmm, I would be your follower. I would like to travel and explore the various men of the world. Who is the yummiest of them all?

I'm more curious about meeting other people. So, I'd rather explore my partner, any partner - sex partner or a best friend. I'd wanted to know more of what makes them THEM.

Comment

Can I rather explore myself instead? LOL, Okay. I'd rather discover my partner or new people. I'd love to meet other people because I'm very sociable.

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
        NaughtyTaco commented
        Editing a comment
        Why didn't you choose to explore the world? Since you mentioned that you're sociable, then maybe you'd meet new people there too.

For me its not always the man that needs exploring. I like to explore the world much more because it has more meaning and depths rather than focusing on human anatomy

Comment

It's more fun exploring the world with a guy of course. Exploring marvelous caves around the world and tall towers

Comment

• Presentox
          Presentox commented
          Editing a comment
          im thinking that those places are a reflection of our body parts Lol

• HotCat
          HotCat commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, you are right. It would be fun if your partner is with you in exploring the world. But, then, you needed to choose one only. So, which would you choose?

I will explore the world as I would get the chance to see the whole world. I would get to taste various cuisines and see those tourist spots.
        Going back to exploring my partner, there is nothing to explore at him anymore. I had done lots of things with him so there is nothing more to do, really.

Comment

Working...
        X