Date with a liar

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date with a liar

You are on a date and having some conversations and you notice that your date is telling lies. It is very obvious as the story does not match up. Would you still have succeeding dates with that person? Take note that person seems to be good in bed. And you are after that person's bed skills.

This is a bit difficult to decide as I want honest men. I do not need those liars as I would not be able to expect someone good from them. But, on the second thought, I want someone who is good in bed. Okay, I will have succeeding dates with that man.

Comment

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      So what if he feeds you with lies? The end goal here is that you two must end up banging each other, right? So go for it and have the time of your lives!

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      So, would you be laid down on the first date so that you would be able to see how good he is on the bed?

Originally posted by FitBiggMdogg View Post
    You are on a date and having some conversations and you notice that your date is telling lies. It is very obvious as the story does not match up. Would you still have succeeding dates with that person? Take note that person seems to be good in bed. And you are after that person's bed skills.
    How can I be so sure that she's good in bed? That could be a LIE too, so no thank you. I'm turned off by liars and I'd rather be with a woman that often tell the truth.

Comment

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be both silly and pathetic once you believed that he has great bed skills and later found out that it was also a lie. You might just lie in bed feeling so frustrated.

• D'arcy
      D'arcy commented
      Editing a comment
      Right. Our dates should not be liars. He could make lots of claims but all those would be just lies. So, what good could we have, then?

If he is wonderful in bed, then I would accept to have more dates with him until I could get laid. Lol. Oh, what a bitch I could become. After that, if I determined that he is really good in bed, then I could offer to be friends with benefits.

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, so you already had plans laid out. Those plans are actually feasible. I could also borrow those ideas. Looks wonderful to me.

• LustyGirl
      LustyGirl commented
      Editing a comment
      So never mind if he is a lair as long as he is still good in bed, right? Well, if you are only looking for a fuck buddy, then that would do.

I am a woman with principle and I don't like liars. Even if he's good in bed, that wouldn't matter because I already know that he's a liar.

Comment

• CupMister
      CupMister commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! I hope most girls are like you. Sadly, that's not the case. Some girls do not care about the guy's personality for as long as he's hot and good in bed. Well, for me, I wouldn't want to interact with liars because that's just not my personality. So I'll probably dump him already.

I won't care if he's a liar. I would still continue having dates with him until we have sex. I am not interested in him for a serious relationship anyway. I just want him to try his skills in bed. Lol!

Comment

• Stellar
      Stellar commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I'll do as well! When I have set my mind that I only want the guy for sex, I certainly won't care about his personality or other characteristics. Lol!

Well, I sometimes tell stories which are true but sometimes they do not match up, so what's the catch here? If he believes that I'm lying, well, that's up to him even if it means that he's not going to sleep with me? anymore. Well, it's his choice anyway. So my answer to your query, yes, I'd still have further dates with that person as long as he's still interested to date me or have sex with me, doesn't really matter if he's lying or telling the truth.

Comment

• DonVoom
      DonVoom commented
      Editing a comment
      We can't tell sometimes if a person tells the truth or just lies, well, what's important is that we get to have further dates and we can have sex with them. There's more time for us to figure them out as to why they're acting like that. Maybe telling lies is their way of defense mechanism or whatsoever.
Working...
X