Shows People Are Watching

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shows People Are Watching

hey im wondering what movies people are watching on Netflix these days. i need a new one. any suggestions?

I've been watching handmaids tale. this show is crazy!

Comment

If your not already watching it, you need to watch Game Of Thrones. There's lots to catch up on before the next season starts.

Comment

Narcos is my shit! You need to check that out

Comment

• BigBurrito
          BigBurrito commented
          Editing a comment
          I hope that you're not the type who's going to try the drug business because of it

I enjoy watching Stranger Things, House Of Cards and Jessica Jones. Also into the shows under the DC Arrowverse

Comment

Stranger things, Riverdale and Black mirror

Comment

I'm planning to watch Westworld. I heard a lot of buzz about that show since last year. Planning to finally finish the show Weeds in the near future

Comment

I have heard a couple of shows that are interesting but haven't really seen an episode yet. Here are some of them: American Gods, The Handsmaid's Tale, Twin Peaks Revisited

Comment

• NosyJosie
                NosyJosie commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you should watch the previous seasons of Twin Peaks if you're planning to watch the new one

• DonVoom
                DonVoom commented
                Editing a comment
                Sure i'll give it a go

Are some of the shows that have made a comeback (Roseanne, Will & Grace, Fuller House, The X Files) still as good as before?

Comment

• ZsaZsa
                ZsaZsa commented
                Editing a comment
                Haven't catch any of the revivals. Just hope that Will & Grace is still as good as before

I'm planning to start watching Legion since I'm really into Aubrey Plaza

Comment

• GenStacy
                GenStacy commented
                Editing a comment
                I like her as well. I would totally go gay on her given a chance

• JayRock
                JayRock commented
                Editing a comment
                lol i would pay to watch that
            Working...
            X