Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How Many People Have Seen The New IT Movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many People Have Seen The New IT Movie?

I didn't want to go and see it because I hate remakes, but I'm wondering if anyone has seen the new IT movie, and what they thought of it. I've heard some good things and I'm starting to reconsider...

I wasn't going to see the remake either but I went to see it and I loved it. I think the reason I loved it is that even though it did stick to the original storyline to an extent, it wasn't the same as the original movie and it kind of went its own way a bit. So, while it's definitely the same story, it's told in a much different way, with a different tone. A lot of the settings are different as well. If you haven't seen it yet and you've been unsure about whether or not it's a good idea, you should totally go and see it.

Comment

It was definitely worth checking out as far as I'm concerned. I was skeptical as well but I ended up liking it a lot.

Comment

I definitely liked the original a lot better but I can't say that I didn't like this one. It was pretty good and with the budget they had this time around and the effects that are out these days it definitely made the visuals much more impressive.

Comment

I've heard really great things about it as well, but I haven't wanted to go and see it because it's a remake. Glad I checked this out.

Comment

Working...
          X