Worst thing my friend did to me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst thing my friend did to me

I had this friend back in college that broke into my house, slashed my couch and stabbed my arm with a fork. She thought I was sleeping with her boyfriend but the real thing is I was sleeping with the twin brother of her bf. It was the worst thing my close friend did to me. Share your experience and I would gladly read it!

The worst thing that I experienced was when I saw my very close friend slowly replacing me with other groups of friends and suddenly ignoring me all of a sudden.

Comment

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      Same with me, if she's mad and grumpy at me she ignores me all of a sudden and left me with other groups of friends.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess almost everybody went to that stage in life. All we need to do it accept it because not all of our friends are really going to stay with us.

A friend shared her experience on this topic. It was when here best friend exposed her secret to her parents. She was pregnant at that time and she only said it to her best friend and really planned on aborting it. The abortion did not happen because her parents knew and her parents threw her out of the house and she expected her bestie to help her but the girl never showed up until today.

Comment

• MissTee
      MissTee commented
      Editing a comment
      That person is not worth it to be called a best friend.

She unfriended me and blocked me on Facebook and unfollowed me on twitter. It's not something to be so hard about because she thought that I'm stealing his guy or his crush because we became close friends.

Comment

• MonalMonarchy
      MonalMonarchy commented
      Editing a comment
      Just because of that she unfriended you? That is for those narrow-minded people.

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah just like that and it's not really my fault, it's just jealousy that stands in the way.

I was thinking that your friend might be high or something that's why she broke into your house and stabbed you. They might be identical twins that's why she thought you were sleeping with his boyfriend.

Comment

• Stellar
      Stellar commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm thinking she is hallucinating for being high lol. I wonder if she's fine after being stabbed by a fork, Ouch!.

• CrushHaircut
      CrushHaircut commented
      Editing a comment
      Stellar I think that she's still fine considering that she can talk about it.

• pussyPurplewet
      pussyPurplewet commented
      Editing a comment
      She might be hallucinating. Stellar

I guess it was the time that my friends left me in a bar since I passed out.

Comment

• CupMister
      CupMister commented
      Editing a comment
      Almost all of my friends are doing that every time I am being drunk. lol

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      Did the bar staff wake you up while they were cleaning up or they let you stay until the morning?

• pussyGrouchywet
      pussyGrouchywet commented
      Editing a comment
      pussyManylicking They did that? you should control yourself to get drunk.

It sounds like your friend didn't know that her boyfriend has a twin. Because she would ask you first about it rather than burst into your place and stabbing you.

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
      NaughtyTaco commented
      Editing a comment
      And there is a huge chance that they were identical twins that's why people have mistaken his twin as your boyfriend.

• Orangexana
      Orangexana commented
      Editing a comment
      NaughtyTaco yes but kinda wondering why her friend didn't know her boyfriend has a twin brother lol.

My friend and I were supposed to be having a simple restaurant date on my birthday. I waited for hours but he did not come and the day after, I knew that he chose to be at a pool party and forgot that it was my birthday.

Comment

• MacabreMachine
      MacabreMachine commented
      Editing a comment
      Then that is not supposed to be called a friend if even just your birthday is not prioritized.

• HotVirtuoso
      HotVirtuoso commented
      Editing a comment
      How long did it take before you forgave him for ditching you on your birthday?

• StipeRipe
      StipeRipe commented
      Editing a comment
      Your friend should have just invited you to the pool party and it sounds more exciting.

"The only reason why you have so many friends is that they get free food on you" Those words were told by a nerdy guy on my graduation day and it really hurts but later on I realized that what he said was really true because my "friends" are not talking to me anymore after the graduation.

Comment

• DonVoom
      DonVoom commented
      Editing a comment
      Did your friends often hangout at your house and they can openly raid your kitchen and pantry that's why he said that?

He ended up calling me a useless friend when I refused to lend him $3000 for a trip to Vegas with his junkie friends.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      Maybe he knew that you've got a fat bank account that's why he asked you for that amount.

Really? sounds immature to [email protected]FitBiggMdogg
    Last edited by pussyGrouchywet; 07-09-2021, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Working...
    X