Cover Me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cover Me

I know that most of us are willing to cover our friends from time to time. But how far are you willing to protect or cover for them?

I'm willing to cover for them when it comes to what time we're done with our boys nights out. When it comes to cheating, I would just leave him alone and let him deal it himself.

Comment

• Skamille
      Skamille commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, don't involve yourself when it comes to cheating and there will be a lot of drama to deal with.

• DeeBeat
      DeeBeat commented
      Editing a comment
      I got this situation with my bros and cover each other up when we go to strip clubs so our girls will not know.

• ShrillForlifeGrandiose
      ShrillForlifeGrandiose commented
      Editing a comment
      DeeBeat Yeah imagine if you boys will go to vegas and you have to keep it secret.

The one that I comes to mind was when my friend would tell her folks that she's going to study with me at my house but she's just going to go out on with a guy that he was seeing at the time. Good thing was that my folks were cool about it and didn't told her folks that she was out with a guy.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      Does it only happen one time? I think that your folks should not consider a second time when it happens again.

I'm willing to cover for her up to guys who flirted with her when we went out for ladies night. But when it comes to one night stands or cheating, I would give my friend a deadline to say to her boyfriend about what happened or else I would be forced to tell the guy if he asks.

Comment

• Funferral
      Funferral commented
      Editing a comment
      NosyJosie also his boyfriend might not trust you if you're always covering for your friend/ his girlfriend.

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      NosyJosie Yeah I know, And I know that they also knew that it's for them.

• pussyGreedytight
      pussyGreedytight commented
      Editing a comment
      You are right, because some of my friends did not trust me because of it. but that's fine tho. Funferral

As long as I trust my friend that he/she will never commit the same mistake again but if he keeps on doing it then maybe it's time to blow on someone's cover and reveal his or her true self.

Comment

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      What if they committed a really bad mistake? I think that's not something you need to cover or your conscience will eat you away.

The only time that I would stop covering for my friend is when I feel that he/she is taking advantage of our friendship already.

Comment

• pussyGrouchywet
      pussyGrouchywet commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree and he/she is making a fool of yourself and they will think you are gullible enough to believe and cover for them.

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      Has any of your friends have actually reached the point that they've taken advantage of your niceness towards them?

I will only cover his/her ass for the first time and if it's the second time then it's their problem to deal with it.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
      missIdiotichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about one night stands only or it includes flings or affairs?

As long as I got the patience of covering their track but if it's annoying me then I have to say "sorry! I can no longer do it" and make them understand that it's over.

Comment

• pussyParchedlicking
      pussyParchedlicking commented
      Editing a comment
      It's also the guilt you will suffer as long as he/she is the bad guy and you're covering the wrong path.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you actually reached that point on one of your friends or they haven't reached it yet?

• FitBiggMdogg
      FitBiggMdogg commented
      Editing a comment
      Make sure what you are covering is for a good reason and it's not something else.

I'm willing to cover for them for almost everything except for cheating. Also I would only do it for a few times.

Comment

• pussyAveragelicking
      pussyAveragelicking commented
      Editing a comment
      What's the worst thing that your friend did that you covered for them?

• HotBorg
      HotBorg commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess that you're making sure that they don't end up abusing you.

As long as he won't use my face to cover those incoming punches straight from the enemy. Seriously I'll stop covering his ass if it will hit me back in return or will give me unsatisfying results.

Comment

• CoolPreserve
      CoolPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      Are you talking about physical attacks? Is your friend a troublemaker for getting you into fights?

When I was in my teens I would cover my friends to their parents and they would do the same thing for me. Just talking about the basic ones here like going out with guys, attending parties, etc...

Comment

Working...
    X