Are Nude Pics A Deal Breaker For You?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are Nude Pics A Deal Breaker For You?

Do you consider it as a deal breaker if the guy that you've been out with on a few dates suddenly sends you a nude pic of themselves?

Yes, it is a deal breaker for me since it would make me think that he's too desperate to do it with me.

Comment

Not much and I'll ask the reason behind it but he needs to wait if he really feels horny and not rush it.

Comment

If he sends them out of the blue, then it would be a deal breaker for me. But if we're sexting when he sent that pic, then I'm fine with it.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
        missIdiotichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        I agree and it's appropriate at that time for him to send you a naughty pic since both of you were sexting unlike if he sends you one of the blue then it's really inappropriate for him to send you one.

Just like what Fitwilkom has said, it depends on when the person sent it. Nobody wants to be on the receiving end of a nude pic especially if you're not asking for it.

Comment

It might be a deal breaker if that's one of the first pictures that he has sent to me.

Comment

Not a real deal breaker for me since I'm just going to ask him if that's really his dick or might sent a dick pic as well and make sure that it will be bigger than his.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
          Editing a comment
          Oh yeah, a beautiful dick pick always turn me on hahahaha. I can already imagine it sliding inside my pussy ugh!

It depends on how close we are but if we only met for a few times and don't have a great chemistry together then I might call it quits since he is creeping me out.

Comment

Yes, especially if we're just having a regular conversation and all of a sudden he sends me a dick pic then it is a deal breaker.

Comment

• pussyWorthlesswet
            pussyWorthlesswet commented
            Editing a comment
            Are you still going to be mad at him if he tells you that is his way for the two of you to talk about something else? lol

• Outdoorwa
            Outdoorwa commented
            Editing a comment
            Of course, if he sends me his dick I won't message him again. pussyWorthlesswet

• pussyWorthlesswet
            pussyWorthlesswet commented
            Editing a comment
            You should have blocked him if he would. Outdoorwa

If I'm not asking one from him, then it is an immediate deal breaker for me. Just because I'm interested in you, it doesn't mean that I want to see your dick immediately.

Comment

• ChoreaCholera
            ChoreaCholera commented
            Editing a comment
            I think that most ladies will agree with you on this one. If we don't ask a nude selfie from you, don't send one.

• missHardtofindhorny
            missHardtofindhorny commented
            Editing a comment
            Good to know that you agree with me when it comes to this problem.

For me, it will depend if the two of us have slept with each other or not. If we already had sex, then I don't mind to receive a dick pic from him from time to time. If not, I'm just going to ask him why he sent me a dick pic and don't consider it as a deal breaker for me.

Comment

• SusySue
            SusySue commented
            Editing a comment
            Maybe he just wants to remind you that his dick needs you and he is horny and wants to sleep with you again.

If I like the guy or has a crush with him then I don't mind him sending me nudes cos there will be a chance that we might hookup each other.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
            Editing a comment
            LatheeLatte Have you ever received nudes from your crushes?

• LatheeLatte
            LatheeLatte commented
            Editing a comment
            All the time hahahha, if you check my inbox it's full of them. I have a stashed folder in my drive full of them missIdiotichorny

• missIdiotichorny
            Editing a comment
            Lol, your crushes will definitely respond back. Did they wanna meet up with you after sending nudes?

Absolutely Not but if he sends me to match then I will block him unless he got a valid reason to send me those nudies.

Comment

Working...
          X