Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Physical Traits That You Find Strangely Attractive?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Traits That You Find Strangely Attractive?

What are some of the physical traits that from the opposite sex that you find strangely attractive? Mine are men who have long hair and are scruffy looking.

It would be guys who have a small gut or beer belly. Not really into guys who have washboard abs.

Comment

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't really care about abs or six-pack Make4meCrazy. I like a more relaxed guy who doesn't worry or is obsess too much on his body.

• Make4meCrazy
      Make4meCrazy commented
      Editing a comment
      You can find a guy like that. BurntDrillSap

• BurntDrillSap
      BurntDrillSap commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, they're pretty easy to find actually and very easy to approach as well Make4meCrazy

I actually love a man with horrible teeth. Straight, perfect teeth do absolutely noting for me.

Comment

• pussyAveragelicking
      pussyAveragelicking commented
      Editing a comment
      If that's the case, I would suggest that you go date British guys since most of them have bad teeth lol.

• pussyGrouchywet
      pussyGrouchywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the recommendation but it would be nice if they're near me so we can date and meet up when we want. LDR is kinda hard thing you know. pussyAveragelicking

I like guys who are bit fat since I enjoy hugging them like they're a teddy bear that came to life.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
      missIdiotichorny commented
      Editing a comment
      They are really good to cuddle but I imagine them to be a panda and its cuter than a teddy bear.

• Fitwilkom
      Fitwilkom commented
      Editing a comment
      missIdiotichorny yeah, they feels like home and you are right pandas are so cute.

• missIdiotichorny
      Editing a comment
      I agree, I wonder how cute the panda is in person. Fitwilkom

I always fall for guys that wear glasses. It actually started during my early teens because I had a huge crush on a guy who was wearing glasses at the time.

Comment

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmmm not really HotCat I like guys who really wear glasses like they wear it on a daily basis for their eyes not someone who just decided to wear one cause I find it attractive.

• HotCat
      HotCat commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh hhhahaha, I know those guys who wears it on a daily basis actually looks great when they take it off lol

• pussyThirstywet
      pussyThirstywet commented
      Editing a comment
      I agree with you it's like a whole different personality has come off there aura lol HotCat

I love a man with a big butt. My biggest turn on ever and I want to bitch slap those ass cheeks everytime I saw it.

Comment

• CrazyBabixz
      CrazyBabixz commented
      Editing a comment
      I think fat and muscular guys have big butts and that's what you should look for.

• pussyWorthlesswet
      pussyWorthlesswet commented
      Editing a comment
      Do you spank your guy's ass when the two of you are having sex?

I'm into tall and lanky types. Like somebody who has the Conan O'Brien or Joel McHale body type.

Comment

• missHardtofindhorny
      missHardtofindhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Then why not watch it if you like him for that? a bit funny there

• Outdoorwa
      Outdoorwa commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have much time for watching pretty busy hustling for survival lol missHardtofindhorny

• missHardtofindhorny
      missHardtofindhorny commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh, I hope you have time for hook ups. Good sex is needed for survival too

I like men with fair complexion or dark brown skin. He is semi bald with facial hairs all over his bottom face and I find that attractive.

Comment

• LatheeLatte
      LatheeLatte commented
      Editing a comment
      So do you like those men with bears and facial hairs with buzz cut like Zayne Malik and Adam Levine?

• missIdiotichorny
      Editing a comment
      Zayn Malik is gorgeous af. I mean those eyes? god, I could drown in them.

I really like fat guys but not those overweight ones. Hell I am fat and I'm happy and I don't care about body sizes as long as he is cuddly and sweet.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
      Editing a comment
      Yeah, like the normal body for guys, I love that too
Working...
X