Let's Have A Date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's Have A Date?

To those who are currently single, are you guys going out on a date once people are allowed to go out and socialize again?

I've got something planned before being forced to stay at home so we would most probable have that date once this is over.

Comment

No, I got no one to date once I'm allowed to go outside and I've been trying out dating apps but I still could not find a guy that would date me.

Comment

• missIdiotichorny
        missIdiotichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        Hope so or I'll be going this weekend for sex lol Outdoorwa the chances of me gettin laid is much higher that way hahaha

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh yes honey. You should wear a flirty dress that'll scream I'm looking for a hook up missIdiotichorny

• missIdiotichorny
        missIdiotichorny commented
        Editing a comment
        You bet I am, I wanna showcase my boobs lol. Outdoorwa

I will try to mingle again with guys and I'm pretty sure they will be happy to flirt around since it's been a long time when they face a new woman outside.

Comment

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        I like your confidence, I hope you will find a good guy.

• BurntDrillSap
        BurntDrillSap commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah I hope so. Outdoorwa

• Outdoorwa
        Outdoorwa commented
        Editing a comment
        You will for sure and don't worry too much about it.

I might go to a bar and try my luck in finding a guy who's interested in going out with me.

Comment

• LatheeLatte
        LatheeLatte commented
        Editing a comment
        It will take a while since they will still implement social distancing and I think bars will still be close for safety measures.

• missHardtofindhorny
        missHardtofindhorny commented
        Editing a comment
        That's fine, maybe I will do that after the situation will get better LatheeLatte

• LatheeLatte
        LatheeLatte commented
        Editing a comment
        I am pretty sure the restrictions no longer exist now missHardtofindhorny feel the freedom and get a lot of sex babe!!!

I just want to go out and spend time with some friends. Not sure if I there are guys out there who are itching to go on a date immediately.

Comment

I would love to go on a date once this is over. But the problem is that I'm not comfortable using an app in order to find a potential date.

Comment

• Outdoorwa
          Outdoorwa commented
          Editing a comment
          Then you should ask your friends to get a blind date for you.

Actually prefer to see my friends and family first rather than find someone to go on a date with.

Comment

• pussyGreedytight
          pussyGreedytight commented
          Editing a comment
          same here! I am planning to get to the beach with my friends because it's been a long time since we get there.

• HotCat
          HotCat commented
          Editing a comment
          pussyGreedytight yes, I miss doing activities outside my apartment with my friends as well. Hope all of this will be gone soon so we can finally get back on our normal daily lives.

• pussyGreedytight
          pussyGreedytight commented
          Editing a comment
          Everything would be okay and it will go back to normal, but I think it would take years. HotCat

If I'm lucky to find a date then I will be happy to have one when this is over. It might take a while but I really need to socialize again.

Comment

• MonalMonarchy
          MonalMonarchy commented
          Editing a comment
          Are you going to find a date on dating apps or you will look for a potential date personally outside?

• Outdoorwa
          Outdoorwa commented
          Editing a comment
          How about you MonalMonarchy? what do you prefer between the two?
      Working...
      X