Inlove with a sugar parents

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inlove with a sugar parents

I've been hooking up with my sugar daddy for a long time now and I feel like I love him now. This is not about his money guys. What should you guys I do?

Is your sugar daddy single?

Comment

• pussyPurplewet
      pussyPurplewet commented
      Editing a comment
      It would be better if the sugar parents are single.

• Planext
      Planext commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes, it is so much better, I would be happy if I get one. but of course he would be good and kind. pussyPurplewet

Originally posted by pussyIlllicking View Post
    I've been hooking up with my sugar daddy for a long time now and I feel like I love him now. This is not about his money guys. What should you guys I do?
    well that's normal because honestly, lots of babies fall for their daddies. I just hope your daddy is single if he is, then tell him about your feelings.

Comment

• HotCat
      HotCat commented
      Editing a comment
      If the sugar parent is not single, the sugar baby should stop bothering them. CoolPreserve

• CoolPreserve
      CoolPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      HotCat But there are sugar daddy who cheat. they will pay sugar babby to be their fuck buddies.

• HotCat
      HotCat commented
      Editing a comment
      CoolPreserve if they're a baby, I think sex is already included in the package.

Why don't you try to confess to him that you already fall in love with him?

Comment

• pussyIlllicking
      pussyIlllicking commented
      Editing a comment
      Well, this seems to be the first option but I am scared as hell as I might lose him forever.

• pussyPrecioustight
      pussyPrecioustight commented
      Editing a comment
      Well yeah, you should really need to evaluate whether what you want more pussyIlllicking I mean keeping it as a secret is a painful thing.

• pussyIlllicking
      Editing a comment
      I guess you're right pussyPrecioustight for now I am happy with how things work at least I get to see him and be with him

You better tell that to your sugar parent, but if he is already married then don't.

Comment

• pussyIlllicking
      Editing a comment
      He is married, but he has already separated from his wife, I mean they already divorce. MonalMonarchy

Why can't you tell him that you are falling for him? and be serious when you confess to him I am sure he will get you.

Comment

• HotCat
      HotCat commented
      Editing a comment
      I guess her daddy is already married. If you're in her position and the daddy is already committed with children, will you let him know?

For a long time? like Years? How many years have you guys been with?

Comment

• CoolPreserve
      CoolPreserve commented
      Editing a comment
      Probably a long time or maybe the daddy's just really caring that she fell in love with him

I wonder what is the feeling living in the same house with a sugar daddy, Am I gonna be in love with him?

Comment

If sugar is caring and sweet, there is a possibility that I will fall for him.

Comment

• CrushHaircut
        CrushHaircut commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you ever had a sugar daddy who is like that before? StipeRipe

• StipeRipe
        StipeRipe commented
        Editing a comment
        Ahm, yeah, 2 yrs ago. he is caring and sweet. He always supports me. CrushHaircut

• CrushHaircut
        CrushHaircut commented
        Editing a comment
        StipeRipe Why did you guys split up? What happened? Does he don't like you anymore?

Did you confess to him about your feelings towards him?

Comment

• pussyIlllicking
        Editing a comment
        pussyGrouchywet Nope, why would I? I know my place.

• pussyGrouchywet
        pussyGrouchywet commented
        Editing a comment
        Are you afraid that you would lose him forever or distance himself from you? pussyIlllicking What if it's the other way around, don't you want to take that risk?

Try to talk to him heart to heart.

Comment

Working...
    X