Do you get your vjajay waxed?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you get your vjajay waxed?

Alright so this question might be a bit disgusting for some but I really want to know how many of you get your vjajay waxed? Does it really heart that bad? Is it worth the pain? All my life I have just been trimming them off, never used razor a cream once in a blue moon but that`s a rare case now I`m kinda thinking to start getting it waxed. What do you ladies say, yaay or nay? Also if you could recommend me places which do it cause not every salon gives this service. Any numbing creams or something? As it`ll be my first time so I`m really scared.

Well I am in this beauty business and being a professional who has worked at the salon for past 25 years, I would suggest you that there is nothing wrong in going for vjajajay waxing. It actually feels good, my clients like it and they think it leaves their cracked and dry skin really soft. Using razors darken your skin color which sucks. I mean like your entire body is white but having thick rough hair on vagina is gross. Get them waxed. The hair growth will also lessen with the time. Feels great too and you’ll feel the pain for maybe 5-6 seconds. After the first take off, eventually you get used to of it and you're gonna love it too. It’ll make u feel really clean cuz razor or cutting doesn’t take away tiniest of hair.. but waxing does. Go for it.

Comment

Omg. Don’t give it a try. It’s a torture. It hurts like a bitch I swear. This is coming from a person who can’t even tolerate the pain of prick while being injected so yeah. I went for waxing a week back. I went to the counter, told the receptionist lady to send someone to wax my underarms like I usually do and what was different was that I asked her that I’ll get my vjayjay done too. For the very first time in life. I entered the waxing room, got everything done but not my pussy haha. Not because it might be painful but because I felt shy. No matter but you can't just take off your pant for that. It’s just too much to do it for even like a minute cuz a strange weirdo lady is gonna see you. I felt gross so I told her to just do my underarms.

Comment

Seems like you're a virgin.

Comment

Oh Jeez.. I got it done last month. Like I literally screamed out loud as if I was pushing a baby out lol. I was literally tryna run away when she placed the liquid wax on. And I got those painful vibes cuz the girl who was doing it said, "HOLD YOUR BREATH FOR A SECOND" and I went like IT BETTER NOT STOP MY BREATH FOREVER. It was painful to death trust me. But mine must be a little extra cuz I have really thick hair and obviously when they are thick and rough, JUST LIKE THOSE ON YOUR HEAD HAHAHAH.. It's obviously gonna pain more. Fucked up, never getting it done again. I’m good with razors.

Comment

Okay so initially I was scared to get it done but it is not as bad as it sounds. It literally lessens hair growth, doesn't make your skin go black and what's better than that. I can take all the pain if something is fixing my dark razored skin. I hate razors and cutting after I tried waxing underarms. I often do it myself with ready to use wax strips. You can use them in case you're just too shy! Lol. So just when I’m lazy or just when the hair are too over grown and I feel like the girl doing it would laugh cuz I’m just too late to get it done.. I often do it myself. It makes u feel clean and no razors can do that. Plus, numbing isn't possible. Cuz numbing cream wouldn't let the wax to be on point. Wax won't hold ur hair, won't get stretch and the liquidy texture of such numbing creams would just give u more pain without taking the hair out. I have tried so trust me. Good luck. Happy waxing whenever you get it done lol ! It is worth a try, trust me. Well the worst part about it is that the one doing it is a stranger to you. Like many of you gave an idea, I would prefer self waxing my under legs. I mean you just need to have a little practice and you can do it yourself. I always wax myself with ready to use veet or nair strips. They're the best. And you don't even feel shy lol. Waxing is certainly better than anything else. So you gotta give it a try. I hate razors and cutting the hair. They make me feel incomplete and they don't appeal when you look at YOUR OWN SELF in front of the mirror. So why not go for a better and cleaner method of waxing rather than using nasty razors and smelly hair removal creams? It’s worth the pain.

Comment

You can check online when it comes to numbing cream that you're looking for. You can also ask a friend that has done it before in order to know what it felt like

Comment

Working...
              X