Girl who gave me sloppy kisses

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Girl who gave me sloppy kisses

I just made out with a girl in this party we met. She was crashing that party whereas it was my friend`s party. Coming to the point now she was good with her hands but her kisses were sloppy, as I write this I`m removing that saliva off my neck lol anyway leaving this aside other than that it was all good. Now I have her number and I`m confused should I call her right away or what? And honestly we both made it clear that we aren`t in it for a relation or anything just a friends with benefits thing I suppose? and yes we both are in a relation with someone else but are fed up of our significance, looking for some fun outside. Please no lectures over cheating just tell me how long should I wait before making the call? And how do I tell her about her sloppy kisses?

Why do you need to wait before calling her, call her right now and let her know that you all you want is sex or something.

Comment

I’D CALL HER EVERYTIME I WOULD FEEL SUPER HORNY. HAHAHAHAA.

Comment

Sloppy kisses are really such a turn off and I felt disgusted by reading your query, that saliva thing. Girls should learn how to do that otherwise it takes the fun out of it and midway during it you’re thinking if you made a mistake by doing this. Good for you that it was all other good otherwise you wouldn’t have bothered taking her number. Plus you can call her whenever you want to.

Comment

Lol your nervousness suggests that it’s something serious, like you’re going to ask her out for the first time or something. The way to tell her about sloppy kisses is to maybe demonstrate to her how to do it the right way. You can always ask in a polite manner instead of ruining the whole thing for yourself. I think it’s easier to text her about the sloppy kisses as it would make it look less sensitive. Saying it to her face could be a mistake coz the next moment she could be heading home lol and then you would keep regretting it.

Comment

Straight out let her know that she aint doing it right, whats the shame in that? Plus call her whenever you’d like man, as you said, its not like a serious thing so whats the worry about.

Comment

‘Please no lectures about cheating’ what have people come to really being so okay with cheating on their partners. If I would ever found out about someone who did that, I wouldn’t ever think of seeing their face the second time. The world has moved forward I guess, in a really bad direction.

Comment

If she’s good with her hands what the fuck do you want after that? xD forget the kisses and let her hands do all the talking. But yeah, she needs to be good with her mouth too. Maybe she can’t kiss too well but she is able to other things with her mouth. Try that

Comment

Maybe she was already drunk or tipsy when the two of you made out that's why she's a sloppy kisser. Try and make out with her again while she's sober so that you would know if she's truly a sloppy kisser or not

Comment

Originally posted by BigBurrito View Post
                    Maybe she was already drunk or tipsy when the two of you made out that's why she's a sloppy kisser. Try and make out with her again while she's sober so that you would know if she's truly a sloppy kisser or not
                    He has a point when it comes to talking about if she's a sloppy kisser or not. Since you don't want to get lectured when since what the two of you were doing was cheating, I hope that you don't get caught and be ready with the potential outcome of your actions

Comment

Working...
                    X