The thrill is turning me insane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The thrill is turning me insane

There`s this guy, him and I keep flirting back a forth. So the other day I was staying at his place, while I sat there with his sisters he texted me asking me to come down to his room for some action. I made an excuse, went, we talked and then obviously things escalated-by that I mean a hookup actually. After that the next morning everyone was sleeping, I went and woke him up. Now can anyone tell me if on the first time it was all kissing, in the second he was in my shirt and a hickey on my breast, do you think this will keep increasing? The thrill is taking over me, I like the risk but I still don`t know since we both are in it for fun.

It's just a hickey, it will go away love. Enjoy the time!

Comment

If it’s going great for you guys you can think of something serious this time, no? Plus, when you’re getting physical and taking it to the next level, remember that you’re stepping into some heavy shit and everything should be made pretty clear before you guys get to it. And I believe it can stay there if you guys can control?

Comment

HAHA that’s a good joke. How can it not keep increasing you two are horny humans who like to get to each other every now and then so definitely it’s going to take you to the next level. The thrill is great and it’s a joyride really but do something stupid and you might regret it for a longer time so be careful and try not getting to the next step but its again easier to say and harder to practice.

Comment

Girl, you're just complaining over a hickey. I'll tell you what my guy did to me when he was drunk. I'm a plus size so now you can imagine what giant sized boobs I've. Anyway, we got into the bed and he ripped off my new VS bra with his teeth. I certainly knew something wild is on its way because he's hell unpredictable.He got some colored marker-drew some maze sort of thing on my left boobie.It was ticklish though and downside with the other hand he went fingering me vigorously. Later he asked me for a common pin, it was right there in my drawer so I just took it out while being laid and he started pricking needle right in my nipple and he was kinda enjoying it. I screamed so bad, didn't bled but he was like Shut up and let me do what I want. Hickey is nothing I tell you!!

Comment

• BigBurrito
            BigBurrito commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh no that's a crazy man you got there.

Omg this made me cringe. How can he prick your boob like this? Why did you let him hurt you?

Comment

The thrill you’re experiencing is one of the most beautiful feelings of your life. The level of anticipation, when you lie at night and think about the things you could do to each other. I would say stay in that nutshell and keep enjoying the thrill for as long as you can. Yes it sounds a bit stupid but I wish I could always stay in that pre-sex stage, the foreplay and all. Once you go over it, it’s just almost the same. Unless you go over some really exciting new kinks.

Comment

Why the hell are you hanging out with his sisters? :’D Are you friends with them or it’s a family week or something because this could turn out real bad for you if someone gets to know what you’re doing. Stay safe babygirl hahaha

Comment

You have to think of it that things would only escalate from here and there’s no turning back unless you completely shut it down. The risk is that you would get too involved and things might even get serious for you guys or you would just become very distant if one of you pulls back. Whatever it would be, enjoy till it lasts and good luck! Cheers.

Comment

With a face like yours, I'm amazed he can hold on for a second or third night.

Comment

I love being naughty and sneaky. You'll have those rush feels and anticipation.

Comment

• GenStacy
                      GenStacy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I would just talk about it some other time

• BessyMae
                      BessyMae commented
                      Editing a comment
                      And this thing would be running in your head over and over again until the real thing happens.

• GenStacy
                      GenStacy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      If it is with the right person, then it would definitely run on your head over and over

I've been with someone who really enjoys doing it while we're at a party. We often try and find a spot where we can have a quickie and finish it as soon as possible

Comment

• NaughtyTaco
                      NaughtyTaco commented
                      Editing a comment
                      What were you planning to tell the person that might accidentally see you doing it with your man?

• ZsaZsa
                      ZsaZsa commented
                      Editing a comment
                      "Would you like to join us" lmao

As long as the both of you are enjoying it, I say just go for it. But you have to make sure that you would use protection once the two of you have sex already

Comment

Does anybody feel like that she's a virgin the way she described her hookup?

Comment

Working...
                      X